Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate cuckservatives with a passion

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Me X Ochako Uraraka fanart
★★★★★
Cuckservatives are not the allies of incels and would gaslight us just as much as the bluepillers except with the "MaN uP" which they for some reason support justifying society's abuse against men which fucking pisses me off because these fags would bully us into falling into their propoganda by making us question our manhood. Fuck these people.

Cuckservatives are not the allies of incels and would gaslight us just as much as the bluepillers except with the "MaN uP" which they for some reason support justifying society's abuse against men which fucking pisses me off because these fags would bully us into falling into their propoganda by making us question our manhood. Fuck these people.
All sides hate us except ourselves from within

agreed. incels that agree with cuckservatives are retarded

The American political color scheme actually PERFECTLY aligns with the pill ideology lmao

Democrats- BLUEpilled

Republicans: REDpilled

both would give us equally useless advice but in different ways

in there defense, they defend gun rights. And dont support the bullshit of diversity

Cuckservatives also all have some type of fealty to Israel as well, fuck cuckservatives

Im a friend with everyone who is not left

Cuckies are zionist tools, so it's pretty clear they ain't our allies. Same goes for any average christcuck that supports israel and jews because "muh jesus was jewish therefore it's ok to support zionism and judaism like mindless sheep :soy: " even tho the Talmud says all nasty shit about Jesus and even he himself called kikes "The Synagogue of Satan" jfl. :lul:

The only allies to us I think would be non-zionist positive christian types. I think most christcels here are positive christians without knowing it.

Last edited:
The American political color scheme actually PERFECTLY aligns with the pill ideology lmao

Democrats- BLUEpilled

if the swastika is black, would that mean it's blackpilled? :waitwhat:

Cuckservatives are Jew-lovers and tradcucks. They also give us blackpilled Christians a bad name with their foolish interpretation of the Bible

Democrats- BLUEpilled

then who is blackpilled:
the one that believes in tyranny
the militarist couper
the anarchist
???

Cuckies are zionist tools, so it's pretty clear they ain't our allies. Same goes for any average christcuck that supports israel and jews because "muh jesus was jewish therefore it's ok to support zionism and judaism like mindless sheep :soy: " even tho the Talmud says all nasty shit about Jesus and even he himself called kikes "The Synagogue of Satan" jfl. :lul:

The only allies to us I think would be non-zionist positive christian types. I think most christcels here are positive christians without knowing it.
Every Christianity under the Jews, even the Orthodox Church, after the Bolshevik Revolution became a puppet and an instrument of the Communist Chekists.

They are mostly boomers who want to leech off young people's hardwork. Hence constantly telling YOU to deal with things rather than offer advice or guidance.

FUCK cuckservatives.

They manage to have the worst takes on dating/culture and govt I have ever seen. The boomers and their retarded subhuman IQ spawn need to rot in the ground

They are constantly propagating jewish work ethic (slavery) and then bluepilling everyone they meet

1723356196648h

Democrats- BLUEpilled

:bluepill::redpill::feelsUgh:

Democrats- BLUEpilled

This...

AmERica will collapse because it's in a state of uncivilization, extreme socioeconomic inequality, and Zionist Jewish control. Evangelical Christians are effectively Jews because they're Zionists.

ironically we share a lot with leftism because we're both righteously indignant of the blackpill
it's them who have yet to realize you can't help our existance.

They want men to work with no Hobby's so they have more time for work fuck them