Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate cucks so much, check this shit out

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I know people who were born premature. One is deaf in one ear due to being an extreme preemie, but is a regular guy otherwise who doesn’t have an issue finding women and having sex. Out of all the birth defects someone could have, being deaf in one ear or being 5’5” aren’t terrible at all. Far from a death sentence. Typical incel blaming others when the issue is probably himself, not being a preemie.

It's so stupid it makes me angry I swear. First off the typical soy talk "preemie", they always add the "ie" to stuff that's actually a disgrace, to cope, like when they say "chronie". They seriously can't accept that they have a condition that is bad and that's how it is, they have to lie to themselves and call it a cute name. Why? :feelsseriously:

Anyway, that aside, this is a comment by a soyboy ITer about our thread on being prematurely born and how it hurts prospects. And I wonder, is this bs supposed to prove us wrong? Because that one "preemie" is deaf in one ear but still betabuxing (their tales about all those mysterious unattractive males who get laid so much must be just betabuxers)? Not to mention saying that being DEAF and SHORT (literally a sentence to a shitty life) isnt "terrible" and "far from a death sentence". Yeah no shit you fucking idiot. Being paraplegic also isn't a death sentence, in fact it probably increases your chances of survival as long as you're taken care of since you don't go out. That doesn't mean shit. Fucking cucks what the fuck. To top it off he goes as far as to say that having issues from being born prematurely is our fault for having a bad personality too??? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Typical bluepilled soys. It's easy to say that certain defects are easy to live with when YOU DON'T HAVE THEM. I have never broken a leg before, so I would never go to a forum for people with busted up legs and go "jeez fellas, is it really THAT BAD to break a leg??" If a dehydrated person asks for water, don't go "yikes sweaty, I have water and it's really not that important, :soy: nobody is entitled to water!!!

Even if you think a certain issue isn't important, it must be incredibly important to the person fucking complaining about it

Is that what he's saying? That being more prematurely is the original poster's fault?

Also, "preemie" isn't a new thing, people have been calling premature babies "preemies" for decades now. It's basically a medical term.

Typical bluepilled soys. It's easy to say that certain defects are easy to live with when YOU DON'T HAVE THEM. I have never broken a leg before, so I would never go to a forum for people with busted up legs and go "jeez fellas, is it really THAT BAD to break a leg??" If a dehydrated person asks for water, don't go "yikes sweaty, I have water and it's really not that important, :soy: nobody is entitled to water!!!

Even if you think a certain issue isn't important, it must be incredibly important to the person fucking complaining about it
based

I saw that comment! I would love to ask her/him about my disability that I was born with and see what she/he thinks.

Didn't read but I also hate them

Is that what he's saying? That being more prematurely is the original poster's fault?

Also, "preemie" isn't a new thing, people have been calling premature babies "preemies" for decades now. It's basically a medical term.
yes he legit said that, sometimes iters get out of hand with their shit. "Typical incel blaming others when the issue is probably himself " they say that shit even when we complain about illnesses

idk about the preemie thing bc english isnt my language, i take that back then, but the "chronie" shit is legit

Last edited:
Fucking cuck world

Everything is my fault then:dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

I need to kill cucks.
(in call of duty)

I want to rip the heads of I.T members and shit down there throats, fuck they piss me off.