Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate confident sounding women

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
Women that have gotten so much Chad cocks and validation they think they are queens when they speak
Like the bitch from the grammarly ad
They should really shut up

Anly animu girls can be cute when confident, their confidence based on purity

Megum

They should rope

I don't mind confidence, but few things piss me off more than those vapid and obnoxious cunts who think they can pick a fight with whomever

i hate all women except my mother

If by "purity", you mean "the desires of some 50-year old ricecel in an office somewhere", then sure
Pure and sacred desires

Pure and sacred desires
If by "pure and sacred" you mean "to make money", then sure. I am also here talking about the desires of the ricecel, not of your fictional whorefriend

Women should be soft spoken and feminine they don't need to be confident that's for men

Of course their is a song on being confident

What a typical foid has is not confidence, it's arrogance resulting from her unearned privilege. It's similar to the way a rich trust-fund brat acts towards "the peasants."

You should watch more movies with strong wahmun lead characters, you goyim!

i hate entitled sounding women

dont. forget. their. fucking. SMIRKS

well too bad most women will be confident sounding

They suffer little to no hardship or rejection and are treated like princesses their entire lives. Look at how calm and confident they are in crisis situations. All they do is scream and freak out and not help resolve the situation.

What a typical foid has is not confidence, it's arrogance resulting from her unearned privilege. It's similar to the way a rich trust-fund brat acts towards "the peasants."

Just LOL at "confident" women, as if such a thing actually exists.