Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate confident men and I wish I was a dictator so I could put them in jail

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
I don't understand people who are confident, I see them as narcissists, I hate women for hating insecure men like me.

They tell me to "lie to myself", they say to me "fake it till you make it", the problem is that I don't like faking things because I am an honest person and I don't like manipulation, but women don't like honesty and humility, they like confidence and narcissism and don't even think about why they like that.

If I was a dictator, I would secretly put hormones in the food people eat, hormones that make them less confident and less physically strong. Confident people are intimidating and I hate them.

I refuse to be confident, my insecurities are cute and fuck women if they don't see it the same way. And yes, I know many of you are going to say that confidence wouldn't change my sexlessness,but the problem is that if you are already attractive and NT, confidence is going to help you, because confidence is dominance and women are attracted to narcissistic dominant men.

I dont care about confidence i'm unironically just myself bro :soy: and i confidence mog normies because they try too hard :feelskek:

Just lie and say insecurity is what confident people have.

Hot girls think they’re fat and fat girls think they’re pretty. Say that insecurity is just the gaslighters phrase for staying organized and motivated.

Say that wokeness and fake confidence is the true evil. And that your tryhard perfectionism is something society was better with.

Too late, nigger!

The normie food already has all that shit in it!

Did you just get hatched? Are you five? Or have you simply not did any research?

Just lie and say insecurity is what confident people have.

Hot girls think they’re fat and fat girls think they’re pretty. Say that insecurity is just the gaslighters phrase for staying organized and motivated.

Say that wokeness and fake confidence is the true evil. And that your tryhard perfectionism is something society was better with.
Say that you have a fat ugly woke cousin. And she talks about hating “standards systems” but insecurity is good because we want 90s models not modern crap.

Have I been a dictator, my Minecraft village would be turned into a utopia where foids are locked inside the home with the aid of 24/7 AI suveriliance so they are limited to a designated perimeter.

I dont care about confidence i'm unironically just myself bro :soy:and i confidence mog normies because they try too hard :feelskek:
Jfl, it doesn't matter how hard we try we're going to get rejected anyways.

Narcissistic men are based and low inhib af because they say and do whatever they want without any regard for other normie’s feelings. Mirin tbh.

Too late, nigger!

The normie food already has all that shit in it!

Did you just get hatched? Are you five? Or have you simply not did any research?
Jfl, gynocentrists are controlling us.

Depends on what kind of confidence you mean, if they just dare to fight weaker, it's not confidence in any way

Last edited:
Depends on what kind of confidence you mean, if they just dare to fight weaker is not confidence in any way
I mean, I dislike this "fake it till you make it" confidence, and I hate women for finding it attractive, women trully have disgusting preferences :lasereyes::lasereyes:

I mean, I dislike this "fake it till you make it" confidence, and I hate women for finding it attractive, women trully have disgusting preferences :lasereyes::lasereyes:
It's true, falseness from foids stinks for 300km