Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate college so fucking much

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
College is so fucking horrible. Especially for men. Why am I wasting four plus years of my entire life to read about stupid philosophical topics and annotate documents and shit. Just to have a fucking piece of paper that says “you made it through our meat grinder.”

Meanwhile brad is out there working on the fucking family farm with his tradwife and six kids.

And chad is hanging out in the frats and sorority houses every night basically having breeding parties with girls.

What the actual fuck is this life? I literally just want to live in a small house in the middle of nowhere where I can just grow plants and build lamps and play video games.

Why can’t society just give me that? It’s not that much to ask. Just give me a small little cabin in the woods with some copes to last a lifetime and you never have to see me in public ever again

I do a fully online degree. It's "lonely" for sure, and mostly depressing, but better than the alternative. In person college would do me more harm than good, because of my looks. I'd bet everything I have on I'd be rated the ugliest man there.