Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate coding

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I so so regret taking up CS engineering. I've no interest in studying any of these subjects. It's a curse to be born in Asia :cryfeels:

This is how I wasted 6 years of my prime. I was pushed into STEM as a curry. WIsh I had studied fine art instead.

This is how I wasted 6 years of my prime. I was pushed into STEM as a curry. WIsh I had studied fine art instead.
Same i could've studied humanities. I honestly don't know what to do :feelsrope:

Gonna go down that route and I don't know shit about computers.
My parents won't let me NEET, so no choice

Same i could've studied humanities. I honestly don't know what to do :feelsrope:
I recommend taking a gap year if you can to figure out what you're interested in.

Gonna go down that route and I don't know shit about computers.
Beyond oversaturated field. Don't go unless you're high IQ with high stamina. You'll have to learn new things CONSTANTLY.

@Transcended Trucel does this for a living. Any advice for @Retardinator and @mrlunatic ?

Beyond oversaturated field. Don't go unless you're high IQ with high stamina. You'll have to learn new things CONSTANTLY.
Not really anything else I could do though. I have no real interests, no social skills and every degree that isn't STEM is worthless

Not really anything else I could do though. I have no real interests, no social skills and every degree that isn't STEM is worthless
Sure but you actually have to be able to do the work. Do you think you're high IQ enough? If you're not, it will feel like drudgery and you'll end up wanting to get out of it.

how did you get jnto stem as a recluse?

Nigger I wish I studied STEM.

Coding is so draining.

biggest mistake of my life was studying STEM. i wanna beat the shit out of my parents everytime i think about the years i wasted

You didn't study nothing puto

biggest mistake of my life was studying STEM. i wanna beat the shit out of my parents everytime i think about the years i wasted
Same here.

I won't lie but I'm extremely high iq. I used to be the best guy in maths in high school but i can study only when I've passion.

And the thing is I've no passion in cs and coding, like not a pinch

I won't lie but I'm extremely high iq. I used to be the best guy in maths in high school but i can study only when I've passion.

I'm horrible in math ngl. But there just isn't any alternative.

Oh and i also don't have a lot of stamina. Coding requires a lot of mental stamina and is so mentally draining

Oh and i also don't have a lot of stamina. Coding requires a lot of mental stamina and is so mentally draining
Don't go for STEM unless you have that super high stamina to work 12 hour days for 20 years.

You could do an accounting degree. It's far less work than STEM and it's decent payed. I went for programming and computers, basics of electrical engineering in highschool. Switched over to economics in uni. Don't regret it all.

You could do an accounting degree. It's far less work than STEM and it's decent payed. I went for programming and computers, basics of electrical engineering in highschool. Switched over to economics in uni. Don't regret it all.
I have 0 social skills though

Here in asia, accountants have to work even harder than codecels

@Transcended Trucel does this for a living. Any advice for @Retardinator and @mrlunatic ?
they should swap to different major or focus on IT/project management stuff and aim for those jobs instead of coding jobs.

Cs get degrees
Just get the minimum grade to graduate

Is there a branch of STEM that’s more dehumanising than CS?

All it really takes is for you to learn how to copypaste shit from StackOverflow and be able to patch the code to fit whatever you're working on. Now with ChatGPT you don't even need that, really. Computer Science is the easiest of the STEM degrees, the math isn't even that hard in comparison to, say, most forms of engineering.

how did you get jnto stem as a recluse?

GAMES
Moronism
Png

#25907873Monday, May 17, 2010 10:54 PM CDT
VISIT MY PLACE FOR FUN FULL GAMES

Connector Blocks, cords, Lincoln Logs, Encyclopedia Collection, Dictionary.

Flute, Etch-A-Sketch

That was for my grandmother's Compaq business PC. I spent hours modifying ROMs and using emulators like Dolphin, VBA-link, NoGBA,

Whackahack(Pre-2010), torrents, Shoddy Battle, et cetera... (EasyMouseJoy, N64 emulators to play Kirby Crystal Shards 64, SSB with Kaillera).

I used MUGEN and Hamachi at this age as well.

View attachment 625701

I'm itching, which means the Mirtazapine is taking effect..

I coped with knowledge qas a young child by reading encyclopedias, dictionaries, et cetera...I spent hours in the basement reading fanfiction and playing with emulators/hex editors.

I had a cheap plastic flute when I was a young child. I used it sometimes. I generally coped with encyclopedias, maps, and medical books, however.

Aspie John was in a therapy program at that age.

Aspie John often read encyclopedias and dictionaries since he...Hahaha. Pathetic.

You didn't study nothing puto

Re: Can a worm understand quantum mechanics?
Moronism
Png

#181152419Tuesday, January 05, 2016 7:41 PM CST
This is the exact reasoning as to why you should make cautious assumptions using thoroughly-proven criteria. Given enough time, proper and efficient analysis can penetrate the barrier of faulty-reasoning and unmask any potential facade. Furthermore, the individual should be heavily prepared to revise/rewrite any false deductions.
Re: how come Jews don't have mental illnesses???
Moronism
Png

#181152709Tuesday, January 05, 2016 7:46 PM CST
Ah, you reasoned that all Jewish individuals do not suffer from mental illness because you have never personally witnessed it? That is rather flawed reasoning.
Re: Wassup ROBLOX!!? x33
Moronism
Png

#181153438Tuesday, January 05, 2016 7:59 PM CST
Hello. Welcome to ROBLOX. If you do not mind, I would like to refer you to the ROBLOX Wiki, for the purpose of acquiring useful knowledge involving the game. http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=AllTutorials
Re: Wassup ROBLOX!!? x33
Moronism
Png

#181153706Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:04 PM CST
"lowliverabbit i think you got the wrong guy since i can handle anything! >:D also i don't care what people say too. :\" With all due respect, I am unable to genuinely believe that an individual such as yourself would benefit from such a hostile environment. I would suggest that you consider migrating to an area such as "Game Designs." They are much kinder and systematically-functional there.
Re: we should have grammer
Moronism
Png

#181154038Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:10 PM CST
Such jokes seem to deliberately minimize the value of education. The desire for social assimilation should not lead to the effect of intellectual-repression.