Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate classes that make you participate for a grade

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
That shit is so fucking dumb!!! And I basically always find it in classes that have nothing to do with my major (a.k.a a waste of time class). In one of my classes this semester you literally get taken points off your grade if you don't say at least a few things in class. Its fucking suicide fuel. What makes it even worse is that there's always a bunch of people who end up talking that have nothing to say but only do it so they don't get points taken off. Its a huge waste of time for everyone. Class should just be the professor lecturing and everyone taking down notes with the exception of a few on topic questions if you actually have one. I hate this trend of professors trying to get the class more involved. I'm there to listen to the professor talk about a subject they know about so I can learn from them, not some retard foid who stumbles their way through simple concepts and says things that are blatantly wrong or barely on topic.

I hate to dont get me started on group marks or group works :feelstrash:

I hate to dont get me started on group marks or group works :feelstrash:
group marks are awful. at least with some group projects the professor grades you individually

I always just give up and get 0 points in that aspect or sometimes I participe like a million times in the last classes because i'm desperate jfl

almost all my classes used to be like that
waste of time

i hate it too

giving me ptsd from French class, probably the reason why I didn't get an A because my participation grade was low or whatever the fuck

group marks are awful. at least with some group projects the professor grades you individually
Once i got lower maks as all of them because i didnt talk buuhuu buhuu :feelstrash: :woke:

I always just give up and get 0 points in that aspect or sometimes I participe like a million times in the last classes because i'm desperate jfl
same. With this one I am trying but I fucking hate it and I don't plan on doing it every time. I would rather just get a somewhat lower grade than talk every class.

Haha, illegal to make attendance or homework mandatory where I live and study. But uni can require you to take an extra test if there is homework that your prof wants you to do.

Mogs me. Participation grade was decided by other students last year. The class consisted of mixed study majors so I got foids grade me. They graded their boyfriends high and sacrifice me to get the lower grades kek when in fact I was the one involved in the group jobs

Haha, illegal to make attendance or homework mandatory where I live and study. But uni can require you to take an extra test if there is homework that your prof wants you to do.
based. attendance is the most retarded requirement ever, it should be purely based on what info you learn at the end of the semester.
Mogs me. Participation grade was decided by other students last year. The class consisted of mixed study majors so I got foids grade me. They graded their boyfriends high and sacrifice me to get the lower grades kek when in fact I was the one involved in the group jobs
wtf that is insanely retarded. what fucking retard thought that would be a good way to grade people?