Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate children

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I swear to god, as soon as i walk past a little spoiled bastard, he'll babble at me, and not in a cute way, but in a provocative way. I just want to go my own way and live my life and little kids playing cops tell me, "stop, you can't go through this, this is a crime scene, otherwise we will put you in jail!“. Their gay mothers will then just laugh, because they think, it’s really cute (hahahahahahahahahahaha, he told this ugly man to fuck off HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).
You little bastard, your son of a bitch face would eat my fist if society and the state wouldn't protect you. Who the fuck are you to tell me where to walk and where not? Get out my fucking way, before i lose my mind and believe me when i tell you, you little bastard, you don’t want me to lose it.

Last edited:
I used to bully toddlers til they cried whenever I was left alone with one

lmfao kids these days amirite?

I hate the parents more. They decided to negatively impact the welfare of everyone around them, the child, and even themselves by shitting out another living being into this hell world—just so they can have muh legacy and a clone to play with.

I hate the parents more. They decided to negatively impact the welfare of everyone around them, the child, and even themselves by shitting out another living being into this hell world—just so they can have muh legacy and a clone to play with.
Making children is a crime against humanity, because these children will do nothing than just be a pain in the ass of others. But everyone thinks „my children will make it, they will be somone, they will change the world“. No, faggot, your children will be losers like everyone else and mabye even become rapists, thief’s or murderers or even worse, feminists. I hate breeders

Kids hate ugly men.

Don’t have a problem with kids but I despise teenagers and adults, general wise.

I like them when they arent loud and annoying, i usually play with them and make them laugh :feelsjuice:

I was in a store once. A young White child said of me, "Why is he stealing?". Her father responded with, "I don't know".

I generally like kids, some of them are jerks to other kids for no reason at all, same as adults.