Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate chads

theslayer

theslayer

Banned
-
Chads can get away with being creeps and stalking but when i do it I will be label as a creep and a weirdo I don’t even need to stalk them one if they catch me taking a glance they will 100% assume im a threat to their safety unlike a chad the only threat is his dick after fucking the shit out of a girl pussy

least obvious infiltrator

Notice that you faggot maxing since you spend all your day and night browsing in the forum waiting until I post so you can comment your shit post hope your family get be headed
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

LEAST OBVIOUS SOYDITT CUCK

Gray with a female avi...name a better duo:feelswhere:

Notice that you faggot maxing since you spend all your day and night browsing in the forum waiting until I post so you can comment your shit post hope your family get be headed
Joined Friday at 5:36 AM

If it makes you feel better - my boss had to warn a chad at work to stop flirting with toilets in my department or else risk getting fired.

Gray with a female avi...name a better duo:feelswhere:
2018 GrAYcel with <50 posts and appears out of nowhere with glowposts. Rarely happens, but it's hard to beat. :feelshaha: