Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate chads

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
this one chad today at the bus station kept talking about how this one girl is desperate for his attention and he was bragging about it to his friend :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: fuckkkk i hate chads so much because i am an envious fuck who wants to have women running after him too:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they never accepted me

why are you on a forum full of them then?

I hate them too.
I hate women, I hate chads and I especially hate cucks
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I hate them because I want to be them

I hate everything and everyone.

I hate foids more. What can Chad do for me? He can't give me his good looks. Any young and minimally attractive girl could make me so fucking happy and yet ALL refuse to do so, they refuse even to throw me some leftovers in fact.

Don't go to therapy, just be NEET.

i hate chad too. they don't understand how easy they have it for them thus why they give shitpilled advice. you just can't say "I understand what you're going through" if you've never been through it. I don't go to Africa and tell starving children i understand their situation