Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE CHADS, stop with the Chad Cope.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
FUCK Chads, just seriously fuck them. Chads are the reason hypergamy exists. These fuckers will fuck hamplanets and sub4s making these fuckers think they have a high sexual market value, which inturn leads them to reject their looksmatch/incels.

And to those who say "I have Chad friends", NO, you don't. Chads always help their friends get pussy, how often has your 'Chad friend' helped you get pussy. ZERO, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Chads are NOT our allies, just because they can make women feel like shit does not mean they are on our side.

Amen.

I fucking hate the Chad worship that goes on around here.

Chads must pay for having suprior genetics.

I don't hate chad. I hate society for lying to us for decades.

Chad lovers need to gtfo.

Sparky said:
Chads have no way of helping us sleep with girls.

Sure he could blackmail her into sleeping with an incel by threatening to expose her licentiousness or something if she doesn’t comply but even then the sex will be without validation.

The key is too slowly blackpill any Chad/Chadlite you encounter. Convince them that they are able to get any girl they want but if they keep going for low tier girls, then both their standards and the standards of the Stacies will augment and will jeopardise your sex life as Stacies may end up only going for gigachads

COPE, Chads are too fulfilled in life to worry about problems incels face.

@"alsalsk" the people who worship and consistently talk about Chads are Lookism cucks.

We didn't have this back in r/incels.

Circlemarveljerk said:
@"alsalsk" the people who worship and consistently talk about Chads are Lookism cucks.

We didn't have this back in r/incels.

That's not true, chad worship was still prevalent during r/incels. And Lookism fags have always been part of r/incels. r/incels was never homogeneously incel