Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HATE CHADS MORE THAN FOIDS AND NORMIES THESE DAYS

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
YOU ALL KNOW WHY:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: CHADS LITERALLY ARE LOVED BY GOD, THEIR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THOS CLOWN WORLD, EVEN IF THEY ARE EVIL SHITTY PEOPLE

EVEN PEOPLE WHO ARE ANIME CREATORS MAKE THE MAIN HEROS/MAIN LOVE INTERESTS CHADS INSTEAD OF NORMIES JUST TO APPEAL TO DUMBASS FOIDS. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: THESE THREE ANIME CHAD DUDES ARE PROOF THAT EVEN ANIME CREATORS WORSHIP CHADS:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
6413d8f75b4d6b1410a762518883353713f3f590_hq.jpg

We should kill all the chads in the world (in real life)

Chads take advantage of what foids perpetuate, and use it to their advantage in further mockery and gaslighting of subhumans; they exist in tandem with the privilege of foids, at least with the current state of their usual behaviour and such... :society:

They simply cannot understand the experiences of the average sub 5 male and their mistreatment and isolation, with them literally living life on administrator mode; it is for this reason that even the redpilled Chads give in to foid degeneracy, and even worship the ones who put on a thin veneer of "modesty". :feelsUgh:

Every Chad i knew was a massive asshole

Based i want to murder a chad

I hate normies and women more, chads just use their privilege to get what they want, foids and normies ruin almost every cope I have by infecting their kind into our communities

We all do. Thank Elliot Rodger I'm a vampirecel and I can kill chads by drinking and sucking out all of their blood
ER made you a vampire? Imagine living forever as an incel and also not being able to attract foids to deceive them in order to drink their blood. It’s over for vampirecels