Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate certain things and behave a certain way because I don't care

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I hate fags. Why? Not because of their lifestyle, because I don't give a fuck what two adults do in private, but because I sincerely want people to be dehumanized and ostracized, the same way I have been dehumanized and ostracized for being born ugly and short, being born into an ethnic group that are viewed as "dumb peasants and/or criminals" (Latino), born a fucking sperg, and never taken seriously academically or professionally.
I have the same feeling regarding women. Confession: intellectually, it is wrong to feel the way I feel about women, but I have been so fucking consumed by hate and powerlessness that I want someone to dehumanize. So fuck foids and their white knight beta orbiters

Pandemic: Masks are pretty much mandatory in most place I frequent (work, supermarket, stores). When I'm alone at work, I take it off. In fact I'll find any excuse to take it off and I have been chided for not wearing it. I understand the science behind it entirely --- but I don't care, because people are fucking garbage

Yeah, I feel the same way, and justify it the same. Been socially ostracized and exiled my entire life, and people want me to care about social issues? Or care about others? Or stop being so selfish? No, thank you. I'm the only one I care about, because I'm the only one that's ever cared about me.