Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate Brazil and be Brazilian

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
Why was I born in this cursed country?!

Last edited:
Feel bad for subhumans rejected even by STD-ridden favela whores, usually at least the trade-off with being born in a shithole is having some manner of traditional ideals being held up, but you guys are both poor and infested with the degeneracy of the West, over. :feelsugh:

if wasn't the kikes, we could be an Europe, but now is too late, was over when they brought black slaves here then freed them with Law Áurea

Estou na merda também, pensei em pedir pra minha mãe ver se ela consegue uma namorada pra mim, mas seria muito ruim me rebaixar nesse nível e também tenho medo dela parecer com uma nega véia, pançuda e 1/10 :feelsrope:

Try living in Eastern Europe

Estou na merda também, pensei em pedir pra minha mãe ver se ela consegue uma namorada pra mim, mas seria muito ruim me rebaixar nesse nível e também tenho medo dela parecer com uma nega véia, pançuda e 1/10 :feelsrope:
sinto muito irmaocel :worryfeels:

so much violence

Que estranho pedir uma namorada pra mae, como exatamente ela iria te ajudar nisso? :worryfeels:

@Vitarius thougths? :feelshehe:
Brazil does a lot of shit to it's people, but I am also grateful for all the things I was able to have thanks to my country. So I am a patriot who just wants Brazil to become something great