Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate Boomers

ApocalypticKrieg

ApocalypticKrieg

Fear the lightning that strikes twice
These people lived during the best period in American history, fumbled it and let it go to shit, and now they blame us for giving up and say the most ridiculous cope like be a man, work hard, stop complaining, don't be a pussy, etc. We live in infinitely worse times than they did, everything was easier in their lives from getting a house to getting a wife and that is why they are so bluepilled because all they had to do was put in the minimum effort and they got everything they wanted. They would most likely rope if they had to live a day in our lives but they STILL act like we have it easy because we don't have to use rotary phones or fix door hinges :feelshaha:

Absolute scum but what can you do

I like boomers but the cost of ammo is outrageous

How do I make those? I don't have that font
I've made mine on this site

These people lived during the best period in American history, fumbled it and let it go to shit, and now they blame us for giving up and say the most ridiculous cope like be a man, work hard, stop complaining, don't be a pussy, etc. We live in infinitely worse times than they did, everything was easier in their lives from getting a house to getting a wife and that is why they are so bluepilled because all they had to do was put in the minimum effort and they got everything they wanted. They would most likely rope if they had to live a day in our lives but they STILL act like we have it easy because we don't have to use rotary phones or fix door hinges :feelshaha:
Me too fuck boomers

Boomers are subhuman garbage

Let them die. They will anyway, we all do.

Even low iq boomers can get a 2 bedroom detached house from working menial jobs that require no education...

Erm, “just work harder and stop being lazy”

I kinda hate that I earn their pension with my work. This hypocrats dont deserve anything after fuckin up the whole society

I don't really hate old people collectively, because some of them were actually the nicest to me especially compared to faggots from my generation (zoomertards)