Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate body weight excercises/lifting weights

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Both suck. I would rather bike 20 kilometers or play football(soccer) I absolutely, despise stuff like push/pull ups and using weights. But it's a problem because, I'm skinny, I can't seem to consistently lift weights, it's so tiresome and painful.

It will fuck up your spine
Gymaxxing is a meme

Really? I hate cardio but weight training and calisthenics are alright

It will fuck up your spine
Gymaxxing is a meme
Indeed, I hate going to gym or doing push ups at home, I'm just doing it so I have a little muscle when I'm very lean at 12% body fat.

Really? I hate cardio but weight training and calisthenics are alright
My body always hurts whenever, I do push ups. Absolutely, Hate it. Don't enjoy it whatsoever

Lifting weights is very fun if you do it right (heavy weights for low reps).
Unless you're doing martial arts caliaesthetics is a meme.

It's different for everyone I guess. I can't stand it

Indeed, I hate going to gym or doing push ups at home, I'm just doing it so I have a little muscle when I'm very lean at 12% body fat.
Then you are doing it wrong or too hard. Muscle burn is normal but your joints shouldn’t hurt

Lifting is ok. I hate squats. As a kid i liked running and playing football, now im too out of shape. Still like shooting the ball.

Then you are doing it wrong or too hard. Muscle burn is normal but your joints shouldn’t hurt
I make sure, my form is right tho. I honestly don't know. I just want a little muscle, could care less about gymaxxing after that. Being lean is my goal, I'm at 15% bf now, Want to get down to 12.

Lifting weights for 8+ reps is where it’s at. Lifting heavy for low reps is gonna absolutely destroy your body over time despite being more fun. I used to lift heavy for low reps with deadlifts (yes, I had great technique), and my left hip labrum tore and I developed hip impingement. Surgery failed to fix it fully and it will never move past 90 degrees flexion again for the rest of my life. I have bad hip genetics with a condition called retroversion, so maybe lifting heavy is ok if you don’t have such subhuman joints

Lifting is ok. I hate squats. As a kid i liked running and playing football, now im too out of shape. Still like shooting the ball.
I'm freindless now, so it's not like I have anyone to play with anyway. I just bike now. Kicking a ball around by yourself, is extremely boring

I make sure, my form is right tho. I honestly don't know. I just want a little muscle, could care less about gymaxxing after that. Being lean is my goal, I'm at 15% bf now, Want to get down to 12.
What exactly hurts when you do it?

I used to lift heavy for low reps with deadlifts (yes, I had great technique), and my left hip labrum tore and I developed hip impingement.
That's fucking brutal. Did you not feel any warning signs beforehand?

Whatever, muscle I train that day.
Well what’s wrong with that? That’s perfectly normal to be sore after a gym session, especially if you aren’t used to it. As long as your joints and tendons don’t hurt, it’s fine. Maybe do less sets or don’t train as hard each set if the soreness is too much

used to lift heavy for low reps with deadlifts (yes, I had great technique), and my left hip labrum tore and I developed hip impingement. Surgery failed to fix it fully and it will never move past 90 degrees flexion again for the rest of my life. I have bad hip genetics with a condition called retroversion, so maybe lifting heavy is ok if you don’t have such subhuman joints
Another reason I don't care about lifting. Not only do I not enjoy it, but there's a risk of injury.

Well what’s wrong with that? That’s perfectly normal to be sore after a gym session, especially if you aren’t used to it. As long as your joints and tendons don’t hurt, it’s fine. Maybe do less sets or don’t train as hard each set if the soreness is too much
Alright, I'll do that.

I felt some hip pain, but pushed through it as this was in my redpill phase when I thought I needed to be tough. Still though, my hip would have went bad eventually even without weight training. My right side is starting to fail too

I hate any physical training
Atleast most of the time sometimes I enjoy weightlifting but not enough to want to do it all the time

I cant even run or bike for long periods
Cardio destroys me because I have asthma which I worsened by smoking
I was walking up a hill the other day
Not even a steep one either and I could barely breathe

I am thinking about starting to train again mainly for health and to improve the strength of my weak body but Idk if I will be motivated enough to do it

Alright, I'll do that.
How long have you been lifting weights anyway? If you’re new to it, take it easy. Even when you’re more experienced, don’t lift anything you can’t get at least 8 reps with. Training with lighter weights and higher reps is much safer. Wish I never tried lifting super heavy and stuck to higher reps

Yeah, it’s really not worth it to lift heavy
It's not even worth it. Women want a lean body with abs that's literally, it. Even hamza's physique is too much. I don't know how people are motivated to be gymcels when pretty boy twinks are the ones slaying. I don't get the "muh I want to be big and scare Normies" you're going to get made fun of anyway, I think most masculinity copers still haven't grown past High school, where they would get bullied and still Carry that mentality into adulthood.
How long have you been lifting weights anyway? If you’re new to it, take it easy. Even when you’re more experienced, don’t lift anything you can’t get at least 8 reps with.
Around a month consistently.

Training with lighter weights and higher reps is much safer. Wish I never tried lifting super heavy and stuck to higher reps
That's what I do.

It's not even worth it. Women want a lean body with abs that's literally, it. Even hamza's physique is too much. I don't know how people are motivated to be gymcels when pretty boy twinks are the ones slaying. I don't get the "muh I want to be big and scare Normies" you're going to get made fun of anyway, I think most masculinity copers still haven't grown past High school, where they would get bullied and still Carry that mentality into adulthood.
I train just to not be a skinny twig. I was 135 pounds before lifting and was bullied constantly for it. Other men didn’t respect me. Now at 155 pounds, I get treated much better
Around a month consistently.
Then that’s why you still get sore a lot
That's what I do.
Good

Thought I was alone in only liking cardio not muscle excercise. Wish there was an Ozempic of sorts to suddenly get swole (is that how you say that?) Lost quite some weight only to be skinny fat now...

Thought I was alone in only liking cardio not muscle excercise. Wish there was an Ozempic of sorts to suddenly get swole (is that how you say that?) Lost quite some weight only to be skinny fat now...
We seem to be a minority. Most people like being gymcels