Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate Ben Shapiro so much.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I hate his high pitched Jew voice. He needs the Hamas treatment(in video game) also hate that silly cap of his.

He hasn’t been relevant since 2019 but I agree, his hat is black to blend in with his hair

His wife doesn't have a wet ass p word

He hasn’t been relevant since 2019 but I agree, his hat is black to blend in with his hair
He represents what Jews are. He keeps victimising himself and his people like the sore weak losers jews are.

He represents what Jews are. He keeps victimising himself and his people like the sore weak losers jews are.
I use to like him for his thoughts on troons tho but then again that was before I knew he was jewish

I use to like him for his thoughts on troons tho but then again that was before I knew he was jewish
I see. Anyone who doesn't agree that troons and faggots need to be executed aren't real right wingers(in video game)

That guy's a pathetic kike

"B-but facts don't care about your feelings bro!"
Yeah he says that but suddenly feelings matter when it comes to the jews. Watch him talk about the Israel/Palestine conflict and he's overly emotional and pretty much only tries to appeal to people's feelings

Yeah he says that but suddenly feelings matter when it comes to the jews. Watch him talk about the Israel/Palestine conflict and he's overly emotional and pretty much only tries to appeal to people's feelings
Yes, that's what I meant. He starts crying like the Dirty Jew he is when it comes to Israel. I hate how Jews victimize themselves, like they don't deserve the hate.

I hate him too.

Yes, that's what I meant. He starts crying like the Dirty Jew he is when it comes to Israel. I hate how Jews victimize themselves, like they don't deserve the hate.
totally. Somehow the mainstream narrative is that Jews are always the complete victims in everything. Any criticism of Jews will get you a swift permaban on most social media sites