Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE BELLE DELPHINE

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

Veteran
★★★★
IMG 4857
IMG 4856

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ERIC YOU STUPID SLUT I HATE THIS BITCH SO MUCH I CANT WAIT TILL THE DAY SHE OVERDOSES OR GETS STABBED TO DEATH BY A SIMP DIE FUCKINN BITCH SHES ONLY DRESSING LIKE THIS FOR MALE ATTENTION FUCKING LARP ERIC WOULD HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IF YOU LIKE BELLE DELPHINR IM BLOCKING YOU

Next thing you know she’s calling herself a femcel god I hate foids

More like dolphin lmfao

Remember when the one bitch who looked like her got decapitated? Lmfao

View attachment 1168014View attachment 1168015
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ERIC YOU STUPID SLUT I HATE THIS BITCH SO MUCH I CANT WAIT TILL THE DAY SHE OVERDOSES OR GETS STABBED TO DEATH BY A SIMP DIE FUCKINN BITCH SHES ONLY DRESSING LIKE THIS FOR MALE ATTENTION FUCKING LARP ERIC WOULD HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IF YOU LIKE BELLE DELPHINR IM BLOCKING YOU
You give her attention, too.
Ignore these retarded bitches. They're worthless and dumb. They're trash. They themselves decide to be so. Their simps are even worse. Total scum.

Is she wearing this in the second pic?

@RuudVanNistelrooy

rope over her neck and dick inside her throat till she suffocates to death (in rapelay)

I wish she dies

Is she even still relevant? I thought she faded out of attention when she pulled the "I'm now gone for a few months" stunt a few time too often