Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate being ugly

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]my face: eyes of prey, narrow and elongated face (horseface), big, fat and crooked nose, asymmetrical face, practically without jaw...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]my face: eyes of prey, narrow and elongated face (horseface), big, fat and crooked nose, asymmetrical face, practically without jaw...[/UWSL]
Are you tall

I don't think there exists a si gle person that loves it

Your body determines basically every aspect pf how your life will go

Same here I detest it.

I also have eyes of prey and long unattractive face.

Similar situation to you sucks there's almost nothing you can do about it

Sorry to hear. I don't have an ugly face, even been called handsome by some random girls. Too bad I'm short. No amount of maxxing anything will help with that.

Sorry to hear. I don't have an ugly face, even been called handsome by some random girls. Too bad I'm short. No amount of maxxing anything will help with that.
Gtfo

I have a horrible face with tons of acne, horrible teeth and I'm very short. It's truly over

tumblr_mkcqxjpCVW1r7o8pio1_400.gif

I'm 5'7 dude
You’re above the 5’5 mark, have been told you’re handsome, and presumably have a full head of hair. Quit larping bro’cel’ :feelsjuice:

I also have a very repulsive face it ain't easy.

You’re above the 5’5 mark, have been told you’re handsome, and presumably have a full head of hair. Quit larping bro’cel’ :feelsjuice:
I have autism too, can't really talk to girls. I'm still young so I have hair but my dad balded at a pretty young age so I will probably start balding soon. There is no requirement to be an incel. Stop gatekeeping.

I have autism too, can't really talk to girls. I'm still young so I have hair but my dad balded at a pretty young age so I will probably start balding soon. There is no requirement to be an incel. Stop gatekeeping.
Are you white? if then just sea max in SEA foids don't care about height as long as your not a supreme manlet (5''2 and below)

Are you white? if then just sea max in SEA foids don't care about height as long as your not a supreme manlet (5''2 and below)
I have thought about going there. But it's not the same as having a girl from your native country.

Wow this looks like me you described, i also have a long horseface with a big nose, big mouth with small teeth, eyes not so much preyish but upper half of face is forward grown, which creates the impression of being extremely recessed and chinless on the profile view, big dumbo ears, and to top that off a massive, wide forehead which is exacerbated by my thinning, receding hairline
Sometimes i also curse at myself looking in the mirror, and ask myself why, just why
But in barcelona must have been even worse for you, growing up with tons of chads, and generally promiscuous sexual life ascociated with this city. The bullying must have been bad too, I’m from more of a village so my upbringing could have been worse

Don‘t say it’s over until it actually is. Random girls call you handsome. I’m definitely not one to gatekeep usually, but come on man :feelsjuice:

I'm a bloated ricecel with shitty eye area, recessed hyoid, narrow lips, big forehead and deformed skull. It indeed never started for me.