Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being such a loser

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Today I had a conversation with the manager. It was about my part-time job. It turns out I can/will work 25 hours in a week for 10 Euro per hour. At nightshift I will get even 25% more money. So, at least i will get over 1000 Euro in a month.
That may sounds actually quite good, but one of them ask a question regarding to my situation I explained beforehand (relocation and so on). He asked me if I would change location with my girlfriend. I had to retreat and I told him that I am with my family. He then asked me how old I am. I replied with 24, since this is my actual age.
This was kinda embarassing. It even looked like that for a moment he kinda giggled a bit at it. He is right though. I am a grown up man, years of unemployment and still living with my parents. Also no social circle and of course no female.
I even has been scolded by them. It felt like I am nothing but a child listening to teachers. My situation is truly pathetic.
I will never catch up since this is not even possible. Everyody will develope even further while I will work on myself. And I will get older and older by it.

Feel you Bro. I'm 26 and I still haven't even finished my apprenticeship. I never had a real Job except Newspaper delivering.

Learn to lie honestly, not doing this my worst decision in life.

I'm 26 and I still haven't even finished my apprenticeship.

If I start an apprenticeship I will be 25. It will then take me 3 years. Then I will be 28.

I never had a real Job except Newspaper delivering.

And do not forget, we will never earn money like our fathers. We are cucked.

Seriously, if you do not have an education (apprentice), at least some money, a driver licence, a car, a decent social circle at age 20 it is actually over. You will never catch up because it is not even possible.

It even looked like that for a moment he kinda giggled a bit at it. He is right though. I am a grown up man, years of unemployment and still living with my parents.

He is not right. He's probably a cuck. Fuck him.

Learn to lie honestly, not doing this my worst decision in life.

I could have lied there. I was jsut being honest explaining my current situation. It is truly embarrassing if you have to lie about it.

He is no better than you. Don't let disrespect you.

I could have lied there. I was jsut being honest explaining my current situation. It is truly embarrassing if you have to lie about it.
He laughed because you don't know how to lie or hold frame, who cares if it's embarrassing you will never advance in your life telling the truth at your age.

If I start an apprenticeship I will be 25. It will then take me 3 years. Then I will be 28.

And do not forget, we will never earn money like our fathers. We are cucked.

Seriously, if you do not have an education (apprentice), at least some money, a driver licence, a car, a decent social circle at age 20 it is actually over. You will never catch up because it is not even possible.
I had to give away my driver license because of driving too fast. Besides, driver license or not. Going to Gym is our only Cope.

He laughed because you don't know how to lie or hold frame

I know how to hold frame though, so it is the lying part. I actually hate lying.

I had to give away my driver license because of driving too fast.

I would still use my car.

Besides, driver license or not. Going to Gym is our only Cope.

Indeed, gym is a good cope, although driving looks like a good cope as well.
I hate seeing all the female driving, while I have to walk like a cuck.
He is not right. He's probably a cuck. Fuck him.

Unfortunately, I am a greater cuck than him.

He is no better than you. Don't let disrespect you.

He is better than me in every regard. He woked more, earned more money, he earns more money per hour and he is above me in the ranking system.

I know how to hold frame though, so it is the lying part. I actually hate lying.

I would still use my car.

Indeed, gym is a good cope, although driving looks like a good cope as well.
I hate seeing all the female driving, while I have to walk like a cuck.

Unfortunately, I am a greater cuck than him.

He is better than me in every regard. He woked more, earned more money, he earns more money per hour and he is above me in the ranking system.
He is not. At the end of the day, he still takes a shit like you.
He is a wagecuck. Maybe with some responsabilities but nothing more. Tomorrow they can replace him by someone else.

What’s the point anymore