Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being so dead inside

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

I love my sweet Hinata ❤️
★★★★★
Everyday I'm just so dead inside. The trauma of subhumanity has completely destroyed me. I find very little joy in anything. Even when I'm doing something that's supposed to be "Fun" with my mom and brother I still feel miserable and defeated.

Nothing I do makes me happy. I try to force myself but I just can't.

It makes me so depressed when I try to be happy about something and I just can't due to this fucking trauma.

I need something to numb this shit. I would go on some jewpills but the side effects don't seem worth going through.

Fuck I hate feeling like this EVERY FUCKING DAY. It'd be one thing If it was something that only happened sometimes but seriously it's EVERY FUCKING DAYY

Therapy probably won't work because the mistreatment hasn't ended and is an ongoing thing. How can I overcome something that is still happening everyday?

I even hide my face from my own mother, brother dad etc. Even though they don't give me disgusted looks I'm still so traumatized from the ways others treated me that I can't get this shit out of my head.

Sorry for the long post

Therapy wont work because its bullshit

Tearing up now.

FUCK THIS SHIT

NIGGA SHOW UP bump x3

I got all day for this .is bump x4

I need something to numb this shit. I would go on some jewpills but the side effects don't seem worth going through.
jewpills can be good if you use them as a crutch to fix your life.

Maybe you should ogremaxx. An ugly face will always suck but it sucks less if you're big. At the very least people should fuck with you much less.

How tall are you and do you work out ? I think you're like 6 feet tall right ? At that height you could consider getting on steroids without risking getting too big.

jewpills can be good if you use them as a crutch to fix your life.

Maybe you should ogremaxx. An ugly face will always suck but it sucks less if you're big. At the very least people should fuck with you much less.

How tall are you and do you work out ? I think you're like 6 feet tall right ? At that height you could consider getting on steroids without risking getting too big.
Yes I am 6'0.

I don't work out rn but I do weigh 225lb so people don't fuck with me.

Also steroids side effects look to be to much tbh. (At least from what I've heard)

I don't work out rn but I do weigh 225lb so people don't fuck with me.
that's good I'm glad you at least have that.
Do you think leaning out could improve your face a bit ? If you try to get leaner you should hit the gym so you stay big and don't start getting fucked with.

Wish I had better advice but idk what else would make people treat you better.
Working out can help with self-esteem but that's not worth much when people mistreat you.

Also steroids side effects look to be to much tbh. (At least from what I've heard)
Other users know more about those than me but I just brought up steroids because as you're kinda tall you'd struggle to get very muscular without them.

that's good I'm glad you at least have that.
Do you think leaning out could improve your face a bit ? If you try to get leaner you should hit the gym so you stay big and don't start getting fucked with.

Wish I had better advice but idk what else would make people treat you better.
Working out can help with self-esteem but that's not worth much when people mistreat you.

Other users know more about those than me but I just brought up steroids because as you're kinda tall you'd struggle to get very muscular without them.
Thx.

Yeah I think it would help my face quite a bit (Which Is why I don't call myself a truecel as I haven't tried everything yet)

I might try the steroids if I ever get the money to buy them.

Thx for the help mang :heart:

You cannot numb numbness bro.

What you need is the complete opposite of numbness...

You need a fully engaging, highly enervating cope that "lifts you out of yourself."

(This will require a self assessment of deep seated desires, goals, and abilities that are not limited by you're personal situation.)

Good luck with that.

I don't feel anything that can be registered as sadness or anguish anymore. Everything feels boring, tedious and exhausting. There's no negative or positive emotions in my life. Nothing feels like it's there at all.

You need a fully engaging, highly enervating cope that "lifts you out of yourself."

(This will require a self assessment of deep seated desires, goals, and abilities that are not limited by you're personal situation.)

Good luck with that.
holy shit Emba you're something else when you lock-in

Good luck with that.
Interesting. Can you give an example of what something like that would be?

Interesting. Can you give an example of what something like that would be?
Sure!

For me one good cope is permaculture and perennial gardening. = I want to plant some yummy food in my yarf that stays alive in my area... And comes back every year.

So that requires a shit load of reading and research... And time.

Plants take time...

The benefits are multiple.

Everyday I'm just so dead inside. The trauma of subhumanity has completely destroyed me. I find very little joy in anything. Even when I'm doing something that's supposed to be "Fun" with my mom and brother I still feel miserable and defeated.

Nothing I do makes me happy. I try to force myself but I just can't.

It makes me so depressed when I try to be happy about something and I just can't due to this fucking trauma.

Fuck I hate feeling like this EVERY FUCKING DAY. It'd be one thing If it was something that only happened sometimes but seriously it's EVERY FUCKING DAYY

Therapy probably won't work because the mistreatment hasn't ended and is an ongoing thing. How can I overcome something that is still happening everyday?

I even hide my face from my own mother, brother dad etc. Even though they don't give me disgusted looks I'm still so traumatized from the ways others treated me that I can't get this shit out of my head.

Sorry for the long post
Jewpills

I don't feel anything that can be registered as sadness or anguish anymore. Everything feels boring, tedious and exhausting. There's no negative or positive emotions in my life. Nothing feels like it's there at all.
Fuck, me too here

Sure!

For me one good cope is permaculture and perennial gardening. = I want to plant some yummy food in my yarf that stays alive in my area... And comes back every year.

So that requires a shit load of reading and research... And time.

Plants take time...

The benefits are multiple.
Oh ok so basically I should find something that takes up a lot of time and effort?

I think judo might be like that (which I plan on doing in the future)

Thanks for your wiseness grandpacel :feelsautistic:

Oh ok so basically I should find something that takes up a lot of time and effort?

I think judo might be like that (which I plan on doing in the future)

Thanks for your wiseness grandpacel :feelsautistic:
Judo is too easy to be a good long term cope.

But learning them all might be

Judo is too easy to be a good long term cope.
I think it could be good long-term if he competes (even if it's just at an amateur level). It's not just about learning the different techniques.

I still have a strong feeling of sadness and emptiness in my heart, Its like my soul hasn't given up on me yet