Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate being skinny

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
i wish i could occupate more space, and be fatter, but i don't have the motivation to start intensive body training and eat 5x the amount i already eat.

my bones show up in my torso, and its ugly as fuck, i didnt ask to be a fucking skeleton :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

sometimes i feel like i'm gonna fucking disintegrate because of how much skinny i am, why the fuck god made me like this

i eat normally like all the other people and i end up a fucking abomination skeletoncel, why? why the fuck?

:feelsrope:

Chad can slay as a skeleton. Only matters what the bones look like.

I hate being fat. I hate sitting here with a pain in my stomach for hours. It feels like acid burning my insides.

I hear skinny people say they forget to eat.

Every 2 hours the pain gets worse. After 8 hours its the worst feeling ive ever felt. (I played American football growing up and had people run into me full sprinter speed at 220lbs and it doesn't hurt as much as a 8 hours without eating)

My body makes it uncomfortable as possible for me until I give in.

I wish I could take a pill and make the pain go away. I'd be okay with still being fat and never having to eat again. If I could feel like I do an hour after eaten perminently I would never eat a single thing ever again.

That's how much I hate food and eating.

Last edited:
I don't mind being skinny. Sure beats being fat.
I just hate being ugly.

i wish i could occupate more space, and be fatter, but i don't have the motivation to start intensive body training and eat 5x the amount i already eat.

my bones show up in my torso, and its ugly as fuck, i didnt ask to be a fucking skeleton :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

sometimes i feel like i'm gonna fucking disintegrate because of how much skinny i am, why the fuck god made me like this

i eat normally like all the other people and i end up a fucking abomination skeletoncel, why? why the fuck?

eat more and ldar

I hate being fat. I hate sitting here with a pain in my stomach for hours. It feels like acid burning my insides.

I hear skinny people say they forget to eat.

My body makes it uncomfortable as possible for me until I give in.

I wish I could take a pill and make the pain go away. I'd be okay with still being fat and never having to eat again. If I could feel like I do an hour after eaten perminently I would never eat a single thing ever again.

That's how much I hate food and eating.
im sorry brocel, being in the extremes of a lot of things are hell, including being super skinny and super fat
Atleast you can get abs easy.
no abs if the energy that should go to the muscles burns so fast that it doesnt develop the muscles :society:
I don't mind being skinny. Sure beats being fat.
I just hate being ugly.
agree
eat more and ldar
:fuk: it hurts to eat much, i get pretty heavy constipation at times

You wouldn't be like 15 years old by any chance?

I want to be skinny

This sounds like something a foid would complain about

Last edited:
I have to intermittent fast and cut out sugar and bread to not be fat. If I tried to gain 15 pounds in a week it would be easy.

5’11 125 pounds and a recessed jaw. Literally look like a child:cryfeels:

Being skinny > Being fat

Start eating a fuck ton of food and weight training it’s not that complicated bro. It’s not even that fucking hard. If you have to drink mass gainer shakes every hour and work your ass off and you’ll gain weight literally in no time at all. Like in a period of weeks. You can fix this bro. You can.

You cant weight train if you arent eating enough you are going to look skinny with muscles

eat a lot of carbs and peanuts, carbs will keep your insulin high and peanuts are calorie dense food. They also have decent amount of protein so you wont turn into a skinny fat.

i want to rope everytime i look at my subhuman wrists. how can they be so thin, jesus christ?

Sharing the same experince here. Now imaging beeing in the military and beeing mogged by everyone and do 600% insteat of 100%. I get comments on my weight constantly since I'm a kid.

YES, same thing being weak authorizes everyone to disrespect you IRL, tried on my skin

eat a lot of carbs and peanuts, carbs will keep your insulin high and peanuts are calorie dense food. They also have decent amount of protein so you wont turn into a skinny fat.
High iq. Peanuts make up about half my daily food intake.

Do you have a six pack? Should be easy if your skinny