Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being single sometimes

I

Incelrito

Banned
-
This is one of those times. All I want is a cute petite nerdy gf that is socially awkward like me. Opposites do not attract in this world sadly, it's a lie. Would be extremely lifefuel if I could cuddle and sleep with one like that, it would give me hope and cure all my anxieties and depression. Seriously, the only cure for depression in lonely men is a woman who love them back, and not many of us in this world have it. It is a psychological necessity we weren't given in this modern dystopia due to (((some unknown force)))

tl;dr i just want a tomoko gf, she's literally my type and fits every description of my ideal girlfriend :fuk:

Tomoko.jpg

VENTING!

>postmaxxer
didn't read lol

Girls like tomoko only want chad they'd gladly pick a normie over someone like you even if you both have similar interests

This is one of those times. All I want is a cute petite nerdy gf that is socially awkward like me. Opposites do not attract in this world sadly, it's a lie. Would be extremely lifefuel if I could cuddle and sleep with one like that, it would give me hope and cure all my anxieties and depression. Seriously, the only cure for depression in lonely men is a woman who love them back, and not many of us in this world have it. It is a psychological necessity we weren't given in this modern dystopia due to (((some unknown force)))

tl;dr i just want a tomoko gf, she's literally my type and fits every description of my ideal girlfriend :fuk:

Tomoko.jpg

VENTING!
Based tomoko enjoyer

They do not exist, you can never find one that will want to stay in a stable monogamous relationship with a subhuman regardless of their looks. LTRs are a meme in the modern day, they've all been corrupted by globohomo propaganda and the cock carousel. :society:

Tomoko would date a normie?
Have u seen the show remember she was blushing over that guy behind the counter at the burger shop and he was a chad too

Tomoko.jpg

VENTING!
I certainly read every single word n shiet, mang:feelsEhh:

Girls like tomoko only want chad they'd gladly pick a normie over someone like you even if you both have similar interests
Bullshit! She has a deep hatred for normies as a whole yes she wants dick desperately but she has indeed basically called people fuckboys before (Tomoko is my life force) (I like reading the manga, apparently in the later volumes it turns into yuri bait)

Bullshit! She has a deep hatred for normies as a whole yes she wants dick desperately but she has indeed basically called people fuckboys before (Tomoko is my life force) (I like reading the manga, apparently in the later volumes it turns into yuri bait)
She wouldn't say no to a chad

Have u seen the show remember she was blushing over that guy behind the counter at the burger shop and he was a chad too
Nah he was a pretty boy, a kpop type. Not chad.

Literally not one chad in the anime approached her, only one normie, but he was trying to be nice
I haven't seen that show in years forgive my bad memory

That is equivalent to a chad in japan imo. Only young people in that country date, adults overwork themselves to death so there's no chad
I was already moving to japan but now it's fortified. I'm already an intermediate Japanese speaker. And I'm going to go to an art school.

I was already moving to japan but now it's fortified. I'm already an intermediate Japanese speaker. And I'm going to go to an art school.
Goodluck I heard Japanese women are very very picky so you better be 7+ and white or expect nothing

Goodluck I heard Japanese women are very very picky so you better be 7+ and white or expect nothing
Yea I've seen the videos apparently Japanese men are even more horribly trapped in virginity. + strees form work and school makes them rope. Extremely sad. But I've going to enjoy the culture and manga, girls are just a side dish.

Yea I've seen the videos apparently Japanese men are even more horribly trapped in virginity. + strees form work and school makes them rope.
This would never have happened if the Axis Force won and successfully exterminate all the jews

This would never have happened if the Axis Force won and successfully exterminate all the jews
Based, I unironically asked my dad one say why people hate Jews because I didn't know and he basically told me that they didn't help in Germany capitalised off of their suffering and becoming rich within it aswell as suverting the society . Hence why there are jews behind blm and hiphop, they are subversive rats and they also are cowards and do shit like pretend to be white by slicking back their hair when people were attacking blacks. He said "you should be worried about a jew handing you some papers to sign" based father figure :yes:

Based, I unironically asked my dad one say why people hate Jews because I didn't know and he basically told me that they didn't help in Germany capitalised off of their suffering and becoming rich within it aswell as suverting the society . Hence why there are jews behind blm and hiphop, they are subversive rats and they also are cowards and do shit like pretend to be white by slicking back their hair when people were attacking blacks. He said "you should be worried about a jew handing you some papers to sign" based father figure :yes:
:yes:
:yes::yes:

Nigga you’re gay