Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE BEING SICK

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I have no idea what I have rn (I think I have numerous little things at once most likely) but it sucks!!! I can barely breathe since it hurts to, my lower abdomen is in pain, I'm congested so I have to mouth breathe, which hurts to do rn + it makes you look like a mongoloid and my throat hurts + I have random bouts of fever. whatever the fuck I hate it needs to GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTTTTTT!!! fucking bacteria and/or viruses gtfo of my body. Why can't it be females who want my body and not fucking parasites!!!!?!?!?!?! I can't take time off uni since its midterms rn as well. fuck like midterms weren't annoying enough I have to deal with this. I barely studied because of itttt.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Over for Sickcels

that would be a giga waste of time. I bettER have a good reason to visit.
You were freaking out over your symptoms, that's a reason. If you end up seeing a hot nurse you can ask her to fix your blue balls, too.

It is what it is for sickcels

You were freaking out over your symptoms, that's a reason. If you end up seeing a hot nurse you can ask her to fix your blue balls, too.
too much money/I'm sure it will go away with time. I should tell a nurse that I have Blowjobinitis and that I need a BJ in the next hour or I will die.
It is what it is for sickcels
:feelsrope:
I should take some :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: to cure my illness

Being ill sucks ass. My head feels so painful right now. X(

I get them when I masturbate. It really sucks.
That's brutal tbh.

Fapping is a solid cope. I would hate if the experience were ruined by the fear/sensation of pain whilst doing it.

That's brutal tbh.

Fapping is a solid cope. I would hate if the experience were ruined by the fear/sensation of pain whilst doing it.
Yeah, it sucks ass, man. Just want to destroy my sex drive.

I hate being piece of shit.