Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being schizo

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Now Im schizotypal, soon Ill inevitably become shizophrenic, Ill start to hear outside voices, my horrible behavior will become even more bizzare and ill, my braincels will die out, I wont distinct reality from imagination anymore. LIke Ive alwayss been an outcast, but people will hate me even more, they will want to eradicate me, they will want me to cease to exist, either will I. Its OVER buddy boyos, though it has never began

That track always makes me feel fearful. Something about it that just makes it uniquely terrifying and depressing at the same time.

That track always makes me feel fearful. Something about it that just makes it uniquely terrifying and depressing at the same time.
I barely can bear listening to it, it triggers my mind really hard.

My autism will never get better. Being a mentalcel is true pain some days but at least I can distract myself easily and go into my own little world.

Now Im schizotypal, soon Ill inevitably become shizophrenic, Ill start to hear outside voices, my horrible behavior will become even more bizzare and ill, my braincels will die out, I wont distinct reality from imagination anymore. LIke Ive alwayss been an outcast, but people will hate me even more, they will want to eradicate me, they will want me to cease to exist, either will I. Its OVER buddy boyos, though it has never began

I can't imagine what you are going thorough but just wanted to tell you please don't give up.

I can't imagine what you are going thorough but just wanted to tell you please don't give up.
Do you have snow in where you live, I think Ill kill myself because I cant bear a winter without snow.

schizoceldom is a curse

over for schizocels

Thats brutal bro