Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being lifemogged by rando online personalities

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Most of these guys have no skill other than being good looking and NT, I dont know how they exist knowing how useless they are

Take for example any girl on twitch or ninja, these people are useless and contribute nothing to society, I can with 100% certainty say that ninja probably cant even do fractions, without the internet he wouldve been a car salesman but because hes able to livestream himself being NT online hes a trillionaire

Same with that fat fuck boogie, he doesnt even play video games anymore as far as I know, in terms of skill and knowledge hes no more useful than a rock, yet he makes more than the person who designed your house or apartment complex

How did we get to this point, its clown world

just lol @ boogie he made millions off being fat

Market forces.

Market forces.

I fucking hate the market, the internet was a mistake too

Seriously just 20 years ago you still had people wanting to be productive and contribute to society, now everyone wants to be a fucking youtuber

notanastronaut-980x542.jpg

What a joke, I guess it is also me to a degree

I care about being rich, fuck it I want to be a millionaire, but at the same time I still feel extremely inadequate when I read about someone with a special skillset, even if I could make a living by being a youtuber Id never be satisfied just being dumb and making videos

I fucking hate the market, the internet was a mistake too

Seriously just 20 years ago you still had people wanting to be productive and contribute to society, now everyone wants to be a fucking youtuber

notanastronaut-980x542.jpg

What a joke, I guess it is also me to a degree
I'd also rather be a YouTuber than an astronaut or a teacher. Being a YouTuber is a great career if you're one of the few that make it, and you don't have to act like a retard to make a living out of it. YouTube is just the medium but your content can be intelligent and informative and inspiring and whatever. It's just so saturated that you might as well buy a lottery ticket and hope to win.

I wish I would be a car salesman.
You wouldn't like it.

12 hour days in a tie 6 days a week. Crappy coffee and sandwiches every day. Only 1 day off a week! Get paid only if you sell. Have to be a quick talking smooth lier...

I always wanted to be a famous YouTubed when I was younger, but the bubble has burst. Only a select few can make good money on YouTube now

Take for example any girl on twitch or ninja, these people are useless and contribute nothing to society,

They are entertainment and help people cope. You could easily argue that anime, video games and the like contribute nothing either.

Free market economy.

It's not fair when I'm so much more talented than these fucks. I'm more talented than most people and STILL get the short end of the stick. When will my time come?

It's not fair when I'm so much more talented than these fucks. I'm more talented than most people and STILL get the short end of the stick. When will my time come?
Story of my life.

Most of these guys have no skill other than being good looking and NT, I dont know how they exist knowing how useless they are

Take for example any girl on twitch or ninja, these people are useless and contribute nothing to society, I can with 100% certainty say that ninja probably cant even do fractions, without the internet he wouldve been a car salesman but because hes able to livestream himself being NT online hes a trillionaire

Same with that fat fuck boogie, he doesnt even play video games anymore as far as I know, in terms of skill and knowledge hes no more useful than a rock, yet he makes more than the person who designed your house or apartment complex

How did we get to this point, its clown world

combine the two (online fame + smart occupation) and you get rich