Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being in public, especially in stores

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
It's incredibly fucking annoying and stressful seeing all these dumb hot foids everywhere you go, they are all so incredibly fake with their makeup, expensive clothes and all their other shit. Half of em always walk with their boyfriend who is either a chad or a pretty boy, most often somewhat of a mixture of both. It's astounding how much modern females like feminine men. And SOMEHOW most of these boyfriends heightmog me hard even do I'm 6 feet.

I don't give a fuck, I do and always have deserved these girls attention. I'm smart and brave, I gladly get in a fight with any of these guys, I'm not suggesting that I'm gonna win. I simply don't care.

It goes far beyond just sex, just this example of modern society is enough to tell that everything is ridiculously dumb and messed up. Not all of the problem is simply caused by "biology". It's mostly modern brainwashing and other societal factors.

It goes far beyond just sex, just this example of modern society is enough to tell that everything is ridiculously dumb and messed up. Not all of the problem is simply caused by "biology". It's mostly modern brainwashing and other societal factors.
too many people on the forum cope with "muh biology", they forget about how brainwashing and modern society are the cause of most of the problems with our current world

It's incredibly fucking annoying and stressful seeing all these dumb hot foids everywhere you go, they are all so incredibly fake with their makeup, expensive clothes and all their other shit. Half of em always walk with their boyfriend who is either a chad or a pretty boy, most often somewhat of a mixture of both. It's astounding how much modern females like feminine men. And SOMEHOW most of these boyfriends heightmog me hard even do I'm 6 feet.

I don't give a fuck, I do and always have deserved these girls attention. I'm smart and brave, I gladly get in a fight with any of these guys, I'm not suggesting that I'm gonna win. I simply don't care.

Same here, I am treated well by normies when I'm out in public, I only have a problem with foids and young couples. Even if you see a foid who is single and Is your age, she will just see you As an inferior Subhuman just because if your looks, almost every foid is an entitled, narcissistic, scumbag piece of shit.

they are all so incredibly fake with their makeup,

Indeed.

"muh biology"

Oy Vey. Incarceration, I don't like holes, and I don't like lying holes.

ASD isn't something for holes to use whenever convenient.

That's why I order everything online, no need to go in stores

That's why I order everything online, no need to go in stores
yup, why should I let myself be stared at, talked about, and laughed and joked about by strangers, who see me either as an alien or some funny-looking animal?

Same, being surrounded by people gives me anxiety and fills me with anger. I do not like to stay at home either, i like to be alone in nature.
Picrel place, alone, with a wooden cabin would be too comfy :feelscomfy:
4ais1mdt5pr81

You can always PaulBunyanMaxx, get an axe and go live in the woods chopping trees down.

Same, being surrounded by people gives me anxiety and fills me with anger. I do not like to stay at home either, i like to be alone in nature.
Picrel place, alone, with a wooden cabin would be too comfy :feelscomfy:
View attachment 875570
Yeah, have completely missed out on enjoying nature as a teenager. Planning to spend a lot more time in the woods and on beaches.

About a week ago I finally got some sunlight, realized when looking at pictures of myself how insanely pale I was beforehand. Never gonna stay isolated in my room again.

Just move in a rural area where there are no good looking young foids. Old fat mammas are based lol.