Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I HATE being HIGH INHIB

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
I WISH I had gigachad balls but I DONT. EVEN THINGS LIKE WALKING IN CROWDED AREAS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelswhere::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I WISH I had gigachad balls but I DONT. EVEN THINGS LIKE WALKING IN CROWDED AREAS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelswhere::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Same tbh tbh. Sorry boyooo. I wish I could help (srs)

How can you be so high inhib

I wouldn't want to be low inhib. It wouldn't make my life more pleasant and it would probably get me into trouble.

how crowded is crowded for you?

how crowded is crowded for you?
Enough people to outnumber me and trigger my autistic anxiousness aka TWO people. One people makes things awkward so ZERO people is a tolerable amount.

I’m super high inhib too. Really prevents you from getting what you want out of life.

Enough people to outnumber me and trigger my autistic anxiousness aka TWO people. One people makes things awkward so ZERO people is a tolerable amount.
Which would you prefer, say, a classroom-sized room of about 5 or 6 people who know your name, or a nightclub dancefloor level of density of people who don't know your name? For the latter, you have earplugs in so it's not too loud (it's what I did the last time I went to a nightclub but I don't anymore because poorcel)

Nah im just ugly. I dont need to cope like you "maybe if i didnt have high inhib girls would like me !!!"
Didnt say that you retard, cant you read? I said I hate high inhib, I didn't say being high inhib prevented me from getting girls, I'm not bluepilled.
Which would you prefer, say, a classroom-sized room of about 5 or 6 people who know your name, or a nightclub dancefloor level of density of people who don't know your name? For the latter, you have earplugs in so it's not too loud (it's what I did the last time I went to a nightclub but I don't anymore because poorcel)
I prefer small classrooms yes. Or when the crowd is really big and I'm invisible.

Didnt say that you retard, cant you read? I said I hate high inhib, I didn't say being high inhib prevented me from getting girls, I'm not bluepilled.
But you called me a fakecel because im not high inhibition. Not all of us have a mental illness

But you called me a fakecel because im not high inhibition. Not all of us have a mental illness
Its hard being high inhib, the least you could do is not be an arrogant dick. Years of bullying for me bro, I guess you had an easy life.

shut up fakecel

tbh my high inhibition forces me to hold doors open for foids:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Its hard being high inhib, the least you could do is not be an arrogant dick. Years of bullying for me bro, I guess you had an easy life.
Go NEET then it wont matter how high inhib you are

Same but at the same time I dont want fuckers seeing my side profile ded srs I just wish I was gl tbh = less high inhib. I wish I was that shy mysterious gl guy ded srs not subhiman serial killer