Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being european ethnicel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
Im spanish
Im suposedly from europe, a supposed nation inhabited by chads... wich is true. Everyone here moggs me. While they look like med/euro chads im stuck with turkcel/arabcel looksmatch.

I hate this so much to be honest.

Are you a mestizo or something ?

Spanish , Greek and Italian girls are so hot

Brutal shit man

I've seen spainards with blue eyes

I've seen spainards with blue eyes
A lot of Spaniards have light features ( Hair, eyes ) that is most prominent in females tbh while males have darker features.
But one thing is that they have white / tanned skin color ( Tanned due to the Med sun ).
I'm not sure if OP is just mad he doesn't have blonde hair / blue eyes and concludes he isn't European because of this jfl.

But he said Spanish, so maybe he's a mestizo from South America who migrated to Spain.

Beats being an ethnic ethnicel

Im spanish
Im suposedly from europe, a supposed nation inhabited by chads... wich is true. Everyone here moggs me. While they look like med/euro chads im stuck with turkcel/arabcel looksmatch.

Good for you, gachupin!

Im spanish

se ha acabado tio,joder,saludos desde argentina :feelsYall:

Being an ethnic is like being an animal. You are not a human. You are a beast

Being an ethnic is like being an animal. You are not a human. You are a beast

Indeed

A lot of Spaniards have light features ( Hair, eyes ) that is most prominent in females tbh while males have darker features.
But one thing is that they have white / tanned skin color ( Tanned due to the Med sun ).
I'm not sure if OP is just mad he doesn't have blonde hair / blue eyes and concludes he isn't European because of this jfl.

But he said Spanish, so maybe he's a mestizo from South America who migrated to Spain.

My family is spanish since at least 4 generations. I also live in a small village up north
Still, my status are those of an ethnicel.

Im spanish

Wanna trade? I’m rice :feelskek:

My family is spanish since at least 4 generations. I also live in a small village up north
Still, my status are those of an ethnicel.
Ethnicel according to Americans ? Jfl.

Sounds brutal

Incels hate life

Im spanish

JFL.

Matadormaxx tbh :feelshmm: