Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate being ethnic

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
I am uglier than whites.
I am shorter than whites.
I am dysgenic compared to whites.
Women of my race prefer men of other races.

weren't u a slav niggER?

>Slav
>Non-White

Pick one

Just stop being ethnic, its that easy

weren't u a slav niggER?
slavs are ethnics of the white race
Socio-Culturally perhaps, but so were the Irish at one point in Shitmerica-which is ironic because many of them literally looked more White than Anglos.

In a way, the fact that it's socially acceptable to hate on them in Western Europe proves they are White-since it's socially unacceptable to hate on Blacks & MENAs.

It doesn't matter if you think you are ethnic. Only terminally online people will recognize you as slav but in the real world everyone sees you as white.

Socio-Culturally perhaps, but so were the Irish at one point in Shitmerica-which is ironic because many of them literally looked more White than Anglos.

In a way, the fact that it's socially acceptable to hate on them in Western Europe proves they are White-since it's socially unacceptable to hate on Blacks & MENAs.
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Set me up with a slavic girl

Don't make me pull an Aryan invasion again.
GQXxkHlXUAA4lz

First save yourself from immigrant invasion

@WorthlessSlavicShit
True. Also, let's not forget that Irish themselves still at least claim to face quite a lot of discrimination in the UK.

As Americanized as quite a lot of places in Europe have become, in the end, the old faultlines of ethnicity, rather than race, are still the king there.