Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being ethnic! Fuck this world!

darkcel01

darkcel01

genetischer Untermensch
-
I hate being ugly, ethnic, and having a small dick :feelscry: :feelsrope:
This world we live in is so cruel and unfair. Life is too fucked up :cryfeels:
Why did I have to be born ethnic? I wish I was tall, white, and rich :fuk:
I hate the way normies and foids in soyciety treat me. I understand why so many guys go ER
The world needs to collapse and die. I'm fucking serious
Hopefully either Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, or Xi Jinping uses nukes to destroy this world, starting with the West & Israel
Since I suffer I want to see foids, normies, and soyciety suffer worse than me :feelsLSD: :dab: :blackpill:
They deserve to suffer and feel pain :feelsEhh: :feelsthink:

How small and short?

I hate being ugly, ethnic, and having a small dick :feelscry: :feelsrope:
This world we live in is so cruel and unfair. Life is too fucked up :cryfeels:
I hate the way normies and foids in soyciety treat me. I understand why so many guys go ER
The world needs to collapse and die. I'm fucking serious
Hopefully either Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, or Xi Jinping uses nukes to destroy this world, starting with the West & Israel
Since I suffer I want to see foids, normies, and soyciety suffer worse than me :feelsLSD: :dab: :blackpill:
They deserve to suffer and feel pain :feelsEhh: :feelsthink:
ITcucks would probably make fun of you for this dude:feelskek: why are they even obsessed with us

what kind of brown are ye?

black and small cock, worst of both worlds
Honestly i just want to die, i don't want to live anymore
The only thing keeping me going is i want to see a nuclear ww3 and watch the world collapse and see foids/normies suffer

I don’t really hate being black but when you don’t fit the “positive” stereotypes ur playing on extremely difficult level. Also we are, the same height that’s how I know it’s brutal out here

Sorry, I cannot relate to your problems.:chad:

I wish I was fully ethnic, not Slav-so-basically-albino-black(ened)-hapa, with my stats, so that I didn't have to bother myself with stuff like hope for getting laid.

but when you don’t fit the “positive” stereotypes ur playing on extremely difficult level.
I've been told I talk white and act white, just because I speak English clearly and I'm not a degenerate hoodrat thug
I'm not interested in rap music and all that ghetto garbage

Hahaha...so did he:

Voi

He was mimicking a Castizo.

Last edited:
ethnic in the west is a death sentence. ethnic in an ethnic country is actually better than being white in a white country (if you aren't chad or a foid)

same here.

(banned greycel)

ethnic in the west is a death sentence. ethnic in an ethnic country is actually better than being white in a white country (if you aren't chad or a foid)
Being white in an ethnic country is the ultimate race win

agreed. if you aren't rich, white, tall, healthy and good looking. You might as well rope. :feelsrope:

FUCK IM SUBHUMAN TO THE POINT I COUNT AS AN HONORARY ETHNIC :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: