Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being black

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
Title : I hate my hair , skin , lips , nose and everything else bruh

Usually I don't like niggers, but you're one of the few folks I respect. Dare say that there's a difference between black and 'nigger'.

Usually I don't like niggers, but you're one of the few folks I respect. Dare say that there's a difference between black and 'nigger'.
Don’t care :feelskek:

this is cope. where i live in canada, only tyrones get staceys and everyone here is obsessed with bbc and thugmaxxed niggers

this is cope. where i live in canada, only tyrones get staceys and everyone here is obsessed with bbc and thugmaxxed niggers
What percentage of cuckda is infested by pajeets?

id hate it too, maybe try PE so u can fit the stereotype

What percentage of cuckda is infested by pajeets?
depends on the area. Pajeets travel here in swarms. Some areas have like 50% or more pajeet spawn rate

id hate it too
depends on the area. Pajeets travel here in swarms. Some areas have like 50% or more pajeet spawn rate
Over It I Give Up GIF

Nowhere near as bad as being an Indian, Tyrone

Only Tyrone and Chad

Just kingvonmaxx saar