Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being an incel so fucking much

S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Recruit
★★★
I can't stop thinking about how I'm a rejected virgin in my 30s. I constantly try to distract myself with copes but the pain is undeniable. It hits me hardest at night when I'm alone with no distractions. Only my thoughts, sexlessness, and loneliness. I hate being brown so fucking much.

@wereq concurs

Me too nigger

nevER began... so brutal

brutal race pill, I think i'd rope if I was brown living in a white country.

I kinda see the appeal of being an oblivious normie. It's great being stupid and oblivious. But it's too late for me. Being smart is the curse

The problem is there's lots brown rich faggots with wife's.and girlfriends so it makes me feel like an even bigger loser. Shit makes me want to give up

i enjoy inceldom

It hits me hardest at night when I'm alone with no distractions. Only my thoughts, sexlessness, and loneliness. I hate being brown so fucking much.
There are no distractions or copes in an empty bed. :feelsbadman:

It's not because you are brown. Attractive browns don't have to pay the ethnic tax. Rather, they have a vast selection of the finest jb whores.

It's not because you are brown. Attractive browns don't have to pay the ethnic tax. Rather, they have a vast selection of the finest jb whores.
Attractive browns are one in a million and they still pay the ethnic tax. You take an automatic hit to your SMV because you are brown. An 8/10 brown has a lower SMV than a 5/10 white. In non-white countries a white normie with blue eyes and blonde hair mogs Chaddam.

I can't stop thinking about how I'm a rejected virgin in my 30s. I constantly try to distract myself with copes but the pain is undeniable. It hits me hardest at night when I'm alone with no distractions. Only my thoughts, sexlessness, and loneliness. I hate being brown so fucking much.
Jew race will making sure you never ascend