Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being a whitecel

S

Spioenkop1

Veteran
★★
For sure white chads are the most sought after men on this planet.
For sure white normies have a bonus for getting a noodle (Minor solace as you will see in the next point)
For sure I was born in a „ rich“ country
HOWEVER
we will die out in 100 years.
Our countries are taken over by other people, we are currently getting flushed down the toilet of human history.
There is no one who looks more down to ugly men than white foids.
Its Next to impossible to ever find my looksmatch, because so many white foids are fucking Chaddams and tyrones
White foids demonstrate for dead Tyrones while they want to see you dead.
Our political leaders invent constantly new policies to make our lives -of white beta males ofc-even more miserable. My only purpose to them is to create tax revenue and to die off preferably without offspring
Highest percentage of soyboys and white knights of any race.

It is so fucking emasculating to be white. It’s minor advantages do not outweigh the psychological pressure of being aware to be part of a dying breed.

brutal, but tbh it's over for all ugly men. I don't see how white men have it worst than your average curry, nigger or rice

whites may eventually die out but rice and curry will die out first. If we die out first, then know the clock is ticking for whites. Rice and Curry foids are realizing whites are genetically superior than all rice and curry men combined. Changs and Chadpreets are barely normie tier, and by definition there aren't a lot of Changs and Chadpreets anyway.

So whites will outlive rice and curry.

I can't be mad at you. Being an incel if any race is terrible tbh

White Men: Most liked but also the most hated

Whites have it the hardest bar none. Every one fucking hates us. Asians come very close though as they don’t get a lot of minority treatment blacks or browns do.

I can't be mad at you. Being an incel if any race is terrible tbh
As an incel I cannot even enjoy my white privilege.
No privilege for an incel no matter the race.
Whites have it the hardest bar none. Every one fucking hates us. Asians come very close though as they don’t get a lot of minority treatment blacks or browns do.
Small correction:Everyone hates white normies and incels. Atm a white incel is at the very bottom of society in western countries.

Last edited:
As an incel I cannot even enjoy my white privilege.
No privilege for an incel no matter the race.

White privelege is more like chad and foid privilege. Average/below average white men were never privileged.

whites may eventually die out but rice and curry will die out first. If we die out first, then know the clock is ticking for whites. Rice and Curry foids are realizing whites are genetically superior than all rice and curry men combined. Changs and Chadpreets are barely normie tier, and by definition there aren't a lot of Changs and Chadpreets anyway.

larper iq

FAKECEL:feelskek: try ascending in SEA

Being an ugly white is the worst, in people's minds you are responsible for all the world's problems and you are privileged, whereas in reality, you are a virgin at 25, girls despise you and you just want to die.

There is no one who looks more down to ugly men than white foids.
I would argue that foids dislike ugly men of their own race the most. Think about it noodles hate rice because it reminds them of their cousins, white foids dislike whitecels to the point where white foids in countries that are 90% white protest against a tyrone getting killed(in another continent). They dont protest when police shoot unarmed white males/incels.

FAKECEL:feelskek: try ascending in SEA
That’s prostitution not ascending.
Being an ugly white is the worst, in people's minds you are responsible for all the world's problems and you are privileged, whereas in reality, you are a virgin at 25, girls despise you and you just want to die.
so fucking true. Lost my virginity at 25 to looksmatch hooker though, but that was only possible because ofEurope. Whitecels in the us can’t even do this.

There’s no such thing as Chadpreet in Western world. In 99.99% of cases “Chadpreet” passes for Chaddam/Chadriguez. When foids look at Chadpreet they think of an entirely different race of people. Which makes it even more brutal for us. We get RACEMOGGED by our own race.
1E35F1D5 E25D 4BCD 9431 C13B33B90FA6
31858144 D097 4FC3 B34B 110A91F0D0CE
D5D5AF4E C36B 4A37 A4D2 25F180781069

There are 4 curries in the above pictures I posted. If I didn’t tell you they were curry, you would’ve thought they were some Latinos or mixed race entirely.

BRUTAL.

There’s no such thing as Chadpreet in Western world. In 99.99% of cases “Chadpreet” passes for Chaddam/Chadriguez. When foids look at Chadpreet they think of an entirely different race of people. Which makes it even more brutal for us. We get RACEMOGGED by our own race.
View attachment 274731View attachment 274732View attachment 274735
There are 4 curries in the above pictures I posted. If I didn’t tell you they were curry, you would’ve thought they were some Latinos or mixed race entirely.

BRUTAL.
Yeah top tier curries don't even look curries

I hate my race too. I hate being a Sand nigger

Anyone outside of western Gayropa: I don't get it.

Another bitching mayocel who whines about "being replaced", who cares about "muh Aryan genetic purity", even though there isn't a single foid of his race who gives a fuck about his genes.
I hate my race too. I hate being a Sand nigger

I'd rather be a mayo whose parents earn $50k a year than a sand nigger whose parents earn $500k.

whites may eventually die out but rice and curry will die out first
ROFL, are you on meth ? :feelskek:
How do you see 3 billion people dying out before the few hundreds of millions of whites left?

The only way would be to have a world war but rice and curries have nukes too

i am a whitecel. Dont care at all if there will be fewer white people in the future tbh. White foids wouldnt go for me anyway. And i get rejected by ethnic foids too so i cant jbw either
White privelege is more like chad and foid privilege. Average/below average white men were never privileged.
Once had a mixed race foid tell me how privileged I am because of my skin color. I just thought how stupid that is because i am poor with a dead end job and no degree. I dont get a check in the mail for being white wheres my privilege? Yeah im so privileged to be subhuman

Doesn't matter much that i'm White
i'm only half White, and i'm 5'6 with 4 inch dick and autism
so it never really began for me
some blackcels have it better than me
hell maybe even some ricecels

None of what u said is really relevant. You're a 3/10 JBW, u can get an 8/10 noodle without even speaking .

You will due in 50 years anyway, why u care about Ur race dying out? Your kid will be a half noodle hapa anyway, they aren't dying out soon.

Also on a side note, any geneticists here can explain why 95% of hapas have terrible forward growth, even though maybe only 70% of the JBW who mate with noodles have terrible forward growth? What am I not understanding? Is it related to same reason hapas always have brown eyes and black hair??
Go to Shanghai or Seoul, then tell me if u feel same way

None of what u said is really relevant. You're a 3/10 JBW, u can get an 8/10 noodle without even speaking .

You will due in 50 years anyway, why u care about Ur race dying out? Your kid will be a half noodle hapa anyway, they aren't dying out soon.

Also on a side note, any geneticists here can explain why 95% of hapas have terrible forward growth, even though maybe only 70% of the JBW who mate with noodles have terrible forward growth? What am I not understanding? Is it related to same reason hapas always have brown eyes and black hair??

Go to Shanghai or Seoul, then tell me if u feel same way

Exactly. I don't get why all the whites here think they're doomed. GO TO FUCKING ASIA AND YOU WILL SEE LIFE IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT. FUCKING CHRIST SO MANY PUSSIES HERE SHEESH. So many noodles in marriages with rice men will not hesitate to get fucked by a white cock. As ricecels you all need to fucking trust us. WE'VE SEEN THIS SHIT WITH OUR OWN EYES. OUR OWN FUCKING NOODLES THINK WE'RE TRASH.

I say whites will outlive rice because war is fucking imminent. Look beyond domestic news. Do you know what's going on in Hong Kong? Do you know what the Chinks are doing in Africa? Fucking hell they're doing shit literally begging to be nuked by the west. Fucking shit stop crying like little pussies and go to Thailand and get 8/10 Noodlewhore stacy pussy. Fucking yikes.

No ricecel will ever have it better than you. As a ricecel I guarantee my life is so much more brutal than yours. My story: https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-manifesto.204979/
How do you see 3 billion people dying out before the few hundreds of millions of whites left?

Because rice and curry will nuke each other out in World War III that's imminent. Curry and Chinklanders fucking hate each other.

Because rice and curry will nuke each other out in World War III that's imminent.
View attachment 274731View attachment 274732View attachment 274735

BRUTAL.

True I'll give you that. Too many Chadpreets whiten their skin because they realize their own skin is a detriment even to the eyes of their own fucking little currys.

Last edited:
Another bitching mayocel who whines about "being replaced", who cares about "muh Aryan genetic purity", even though there isn't a single foid of his race who gives a fuck about his genes.

I'd rather be a mayo whose parents earn $50k a year than a sand nigger whose parents earn $500k.

Nah I would much rather be a sand. At least I can pay foids to fuck.
larper iq

Go to SEA and see if I'm wrong.

Hey, you brought this upon yourself, there's no going back from selectively choosing to integrate yourselves with us ethnics. Also, your race brought about female suffrage and the sexual revolution, so you got no sympathy from me.