Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a wageslave

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
What are some good tolerable jobs that pay well for talentless and low iq incels like me? I hate being minimum wage worker and I'm tired of shit wageslave jobs.

Lol good lucky getting a good paying job as a low iq ugly retard. I cant even get a call back for minimum wage work

Just ldar if you have the option, if not try working night shift jobs, it's way more chill and pleasant

Hate it too. Have even to work on Sunday. :feelsbadman:

Lol good lucky getting a good paying job as a low iq ugly retard. I cant even get a call back for minimum wage work
Currently work at an amazon warehouse but can't imagine working that shit for long

Most gubbermint jobs pay roughly 74-81k after 5-7 years of sitting on lazy azz. Pension and a smorgasbord of benefits. I see this as your only option. Civil service exams are easy.

u don't want that shit. You'll long for death after one hour, no exaggeration
You will want to die after being a poor neet who left the house less than 10 times in the last 2 years

You will want to die after being a poor neet who left the house less than 10 times in the last 2 years
i was a neet the past two years until i got the job at the beginning of the year, it was pretty ok but then the money ran out

i was a neet the past two years until i got the job at the beginning of the year, it was pretty ok but then the money ran out
Yea its boring and lonely and only makes me 1000x depressed than i already would be not having a girlfriend. I have no money to cope

What are some good tolerable jobs that pay well for talentless and low iq incels like me? I hate being minimum wage worker and I'm tired of shit wageslave jobs.
I just get janitorial and floor waxing jobs. I can't stand customer service jobs, they're potent ER fuel.

It's not even worth it. It sucks so bad my cope expenses on booze multiply when I'm wage slaving slot

Wagecucking is so bad. The worst part is you will never be well off by working a necessary job.

i hate being on this gay world