Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a third wheel

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
My sister sometimes invites me to her bf's house so I "get to know him" and "improve my social skills" but all that happens is that they fucking spend time together while I have nothing to do other than play on my phone. She invited me for some Christmas party and when I told her no, she's like "tHaTs whY yoU dOnT haVE aNY frIenDs". I told her to fuck off at that point. Fucking gaslighting cunt.

Lol your sister just wants to cuck you. She probably likes the idea of spending time in love with her significant other who loves her, as an incel watches and dwells in sadness looking at something he wants but will never obtain. So cruel

thats brutal, man

Lol your sister just wants to cuck you. She probably likes the idea of spending time in love with her significant other who loves her, as an incel watches and dwells in sadness looking at something he wants but will never obtain. So cruel
why are foids like this

why are foids like this
She probably purposely strung you along to torture you and bore you, just so you would eventually say no, so then she would say that's why you're lonely to fulfill the idea that "it's just personality bro"

Same, I usually just sit there at my parents chrismas gathering getting gaslight and lifemogged, Its the truecel expirience

Why cant you just say no? also that has to he awkward as fuck

I did. She then pulls the "dis y u inkwell" card.
Obviously it's gonna be awkward lol. What does she expect?
"Oh hey? You're the dude who's banging my sister? What's up dude! This hangout is going to be awesome!!"
"Yeah dude this is gonna be lit!"

Obviously it's gonna be awkward lol. What does she expect?
"Oh hey? You're the dude who's banging my sister? What's up dude! This hangout is going to be awesome!!"
"Yeah dude this is gonna be lit!"
JFL. Honestly, it's my fault for thinking that it would've gone any other way. Him, my sister, and her younger incel brother. Who is he gonna spend time with?