Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being a smellcel

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I always fucking smell, no matter how often i shower or how often i use deo. I showered wednesday in the evening and my parents came to visit yesterday on thursday and they implied that i smell, despite me showering less than 24 hours ago when they said that. Even when i shower in the evening and wake up next morning, i can already smell the disgusting sweat from my armpits. And no, shaving my armpits didnt do much. I even sometimes smell more than the fat guy at our work

I don’t even know if I smell. I barely shower anymore. Often only shower once a week or once every 3 weeks

As kids we bathed once a week and we didn't smell, now we can shower everyday and still stink. Makes you think.

Small in what context
Everything about me is small. I am stuck in a teenagers body. My dick is small, my fumer is small, my clavicle is small, my torso is small, I cope by wearing L sized cloth and think I am a big man, but I will never be a real man :cryfeels:

Are you a currycel? I had a curry roomate in college and he always smelled even after showering. I think it was his diet: if you put garlic on your hands then even after washing with soap the smell of garlic stays.

TL;DR: Stop eating curry.

your armpit ph may be off, try putting baking soda on it before deo

have you tried benzoyl peroxide? I hear it can be decent at eliminating bacteria that cause odour.

Are you a currycel? I had a curry roomate in college and he always smelled even after showering. I think it was his diet: if you put garlic on your hands then even after washing with soap the smell of garlic stays.

TL;DR: Stop eating curry.
No im white and i dont eat Curry too often

I've heard that a zinc or magnesium deficiency can cause bad body odor. It could also be your diet

I can relate especially during summer times. Doing the tinniest ammount of exercise will get me sweating and smelling not so good. Thankfully i maxxed on the just put deo theory and generally when i put it doesnt smell like h0rse.

It's over for skunkcels

Your body odor is affected a lot by your diet, do you eat a lot of slop food and not drinking enough water?

You probably have some skin bacteria that causes it. Have you checked it with a dermatologist?

Your body odor is affected a lot by your diet, do you eat a lot of slop food and not drinking enough water?
Also a possibility

I always fucking smell, no matter how often i shower or how often i use deo. I showered wednesday in the evening and my parents came to visit yesterday on thursday and they implied that i smell, despite me showering less than 24 hours ago when they said that. Even when i shower in the evening and wake up next morning, i can already smell the disgusting sweat from my armpits. And no, shaving my armpits didnt do much. I even sometimes smell more than the fat guy at our work
Brutal, I still shower every day even if i take a little longer to smell, it would be incredible fucked
to be smelly on top of being a 'cel..

ever tried it yourself ?
yeah bro that's the only way I can control my smell anymore. since I'm 30 I have pungent smell. may be due to coffee idk. gotta put baking soda now and it's fine

What i'm going to say may be retarded but it actually works for me. Try to wash parts of your body that smells with hand sanitizer, it will kill the bacterias who are the cause of the smell and why it comes back so often. I never washed myself fully with hand sanitizer bc i only smell from armpits but i assume that it should work.

Try to see if your skin doesn't react with the hand sanitizer first by putting a small amount to check if it doesn't burn.

This pretty much works instantly.