Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a mouthbreather

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I fucking hate being an involuntary mouthbreather. Not only does it make you look like a low IQ retard, its also unhealthy and makes your mouth dry out quickly. Your brain is supplied with less oxygen (nosebreathing provides up to 15% more oxygen compared to mouthbreathing) which means as mouthbreather you cant use the full power of your brain. I try to breathe through my nose but its hard because my nose is often clogged and during sleep i automatically breathe through my mouth, which makes my throat dry during sleeping.

Conclusion: it never began

brutal however at least you are a voice mogger and mogged every single person in the call except killniggers i think he had deeper voice.

brutal however at least you are a voice mogger and mogged every single person in the call except killniggers i think he had deeper voice.
I sound like a retard. I have a monotone voice and sound like the clichee dumbass from a kids cartoon

I sound like a retard. I have a monotone voice and sound like the clichee dumbass from a kids cartoon
still mogs my voice to the shadow realm and back.

thanks for the compliment anyways :feelsautistic:

Go to nose docs to get your breathing fixed.

you need to get a septoplasty

This. If you can’t afford nose surgery(which I can’t) at least get some breath right strips that open your nose while you sleep. It’s gonna improve your sleep so much and from being held open at night, your nose might even stay open better in the day. Surgery is the best option though and is what I’m probably gonna do eventually. My life was hell the year I couldn’t nose breathe

Wait you mouthbreathe?

I fucking hate being an involuntary mouthbreather. Not only does it make you look like a low IQ retard, its also unhealthy and makes your mouth dry out quickly. Your brain is supplied with less oxygen (nosebreathing provides up to 15% more oxygen compared to mouthbreathing) which means as mouthbreather you cant use the full power of your brain. I try to breathe through my nose but its hard because my nose is often clogged and during sleep i automatically breathe through my mouth, which makes my throat dry during sleeping.

Conclusion: it never began
Is it because of a stuffed nose that forces you to breath out of the mouth.I was on anti biotics for three months for chronic sinusitis and it got much better.

Dude @Friezacel have you visited the Doctor, you seem to have like really bad health issues

Dude @Friezacel have you visited the Doctor, you seem to have like really bad health issues
I cant motivate myself to go to a doctor. I want to go to a dentist since half a year for the yearly check up but i just cant motivate myself to do it

This. If you can’t afford nose surgery(which I can’t) at least get some breath right strips that open your nose while you sleep. It’s gonna improve your sleep so much and from being held open at night, your nose might even stay open better in the day. Surgery is the best option though and is what I’m probably gonna do eventually. My life was hell the year I couldn’t nose breathe
Thanks, ill look into it

Thanks, ill look into it
Definitely do. It improved my quality of life so much. Nasal strips are only a temporary fix though. Eventually I’m gonna get a proper nose surgery and you probably should too.

I used to mouthbreath all the time. But somehow forcing myself to breath through my nose worked. Some days it was impossible but when I could breathe through my nose it stayed a lot less clogged. Until some day I managed to fall asleep with my closed mouth. Since then I never mouth breathed again except when doing heavy exercise or when being sick.

Definitely do. It improved my quality of life so much. Nasal strips are only a temporary fix though. Eventually I’m gonna get a proper nose surgery and you probably should too.
I need so many surgeries to slightly look human, it will take me years to save all that money

I need so many surgeries to slightly look human, it will take me years to save all that money

Why does it always post everything two times, fix this fucking forum holy shit @Master

Prioritize the nose one man. That one isn’t just about looks, it’s main purpose is making your life much better by allowing you to breathe properly.

what does it do
20240624 235126

if your septum is really fucked up then your insurance might cover it

i would have to force myself to motuhbreeth . so yea im good in that regard

you on the other hand :

well man kann meinen es ist etwas vorbei

@Friezacel

I cant motivate myself to go to a doctor. I want to go to a dentist since half a year for the yearly check up but i just cant motivate myself to do it
same been procrastinating dentist visit for 2 years now