Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a manlet.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I am only 5'4 and I am also very small framed. Very skinny and short. I am not even a man.

Short guys get mocked and picked on by men and especially women, they earn less money than guys over six feet, and they have less friends and lower confidence. I've seen literally NO positives in being under six feet tall, and all negatives. I believe this is the case for all short men, and the further you get away from six feet and above, the worse it gets, although it's all bad.
  • Short guys are seen unattractive and completely undateable by women.
  • Short guys are seen as being unable to protect their partners.
  • Short guys get mocked by taller men and think they’re an easy target.
  • Short guys are picked on and bullied more.
  • Short guys have less confidence.
  • Short guys weigh less and are almost always physically weaker.
  • Short guys earn less money at work.
  • Short guys get promoted less.
  • Short guys are taken less seriously by managers and employees.
  • Short guys are more likely to get fired at work.
  • Short guys are more likely to be a victim of a violent crime.
  • Short guys are less likely to be taken seriously by anyone.

And the list goes on and on...

I'm not just talking about me here, but all short men in general.

Also, to the chimps from IT who want to post this on their subreddit and bring anecdotes from manlets who had partners to prove the opposite. Do some actual research and be honest for once and acknowledge the disadvantages of being a short male before blaming my lack of succes on whimsical reasons.

''Just stop being short bro. It's that easy. I know someone who was 4'9 and found a Russian supermodel from Moscow'' :soy: :soy:

I am only 5'4 and I am also very small framed. Very skinny and short. I am not even a man.

Short guys get mocked and picked on by men and especially women, they earn less money than guys over six feet, and they have less friends and lower confidence. I've seen literally NO positives in being under six feet tall, and all negatives. I believe this is the case for all short men, and the further you get away from six feet and above, the worse it gets, although it's all bad.

Also, to the chimps from IT who want to post this on their subreddit and bring anecdotes from manlets who had partners to prove the opposite. Do some actual research and be honest for once and acknowledge the disadvantages of being a short male before blaming my lack of succes on whimsical reasons.
At 5'8 u would have no chance at romantic sucess but ur will be seen as male thus you can earn good income if you got the skills
At 5'4 you're not seen as a male.

water is wet
Not anymore, that much plastic in the waters making water less wet :feelsjuice:

Op I agree, I am 176cm and I look like a girl next to taller men

Not anymore, that much plastic in the waters making water less wet :feelsjuice:

Op I agree, I am 176cm and I look like a girl next to taller men
(((pollution))) is good. It will kill all the scum

5'4 = very short indeed

Try being all the following at once:
  • ricecel
  • disabledcel
  • aspergercel
  • shortcel
  • nerdcel
  • poorcel
Whahaha, I mog all of you into oblivion. I'm between 5'3" and 5'4", btw.

It's one of the worst conditions (5'6) to have. No respect from men, no attraction from foids. No good can come of it no matter how badly r/short copes.

It's one of the worst conditions (5'6) to have. No respect from men, no attraction from foids. No good can come of it no matter how badly r/short copes.

Never began for me bro. I'm 5,5ft or thereabouts.

Brutal

We should have affirmative action for manlets

Try being all the following at once:
  • ricecel
  • disabledcel
  • aspergercel
  • shortcel
  • nerdcel
  • poorcel
Whahaha, I mog all of you into oblivion. I'm between 5'3" and 5'4", btw.
Beyond over for you

Height is absolutely necessary for a man to live a fulfilling life. Even if you're ugly, at least as a tallfag you'll be respected by other men. Mnalets on the other hand, are laughed at by everyone and no one really cares.

QONVIyz

If I was a manlet the worst thing is how normies are when a manlet is around. Normies will stand extremely straight and tall, and angle their head back and look down their nose at the manlet.

And whatever the manlet says the normies act like he is stupid and the normies know everything because they are tall. Even if the manlet is a genius and the normies don't know anything, the normies still get this smug satisfaction that they are smarter because they are tall.

Damn bro

Even at 5'10" I am also short. The average is 6'0" for us, so we are both manlets by definition.

I'm 5'5 and no one ever takes me seriously. I'm treated like a kid always.

5'7 here. I feel you bud. There isn't even some silver lining. It's just a complete negative.

Brutal

We should have affirmative action for manlets

Agreed.
I'm 5'5 and no one ever takes me seriously. I'm treated like a kid always.
If I was a manlet the worst thing is how normies are when a manlet is around. Normies will stand extremely straight and tall, and angle their head back and look down their nose at the manlet.

And whatever the manlet says the normies act like he is stupid and the normies know everything because they are tall. Even if the manlet is a genius and the normies don't know anything, the normies still get this smug satisfaction that they are smarter because they are tall.

I've seen this.

over for us midget cels.

Knew it was over when I started getting hand me ups from people passing me in height and frame.:feelsrope: