Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate being a low iq retard

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Being an incel with a low iq makes life fucking unbearable. Screw everything. I won’t be able to moneymaxx.

Most moneymaxxers are low IQ criminals who sooner or later get caught.

you can always try to make high IQ posts

No idea but I'm guessing it's around 80, which puts me into the 9th percentile.
Mmmm what made you get to that conclusion things like depression autism ADHD meds can really handicap your IQ

It might not be your IQ

Mmmm what made you get to that conclusion things like depression autism ADHD meds can really handicap your IQ

It might not be your IQ
Some people were born to be losers...

I hate being a low iq retard at communication with foids

Some people were born to be losers...
But you can still be less of loser have you tried sports the the youngest UFC fighter ever is a mentally challenged 19 year old
But his parents put him in sports since he was 5

A lot of people underestimate how much parenting can affect your life
Imagine what would have happened if every parents here realized that their kid was an ugly as hell and autistic and worked according I instead of shaming their child or not doing anything or even worse abusing them

Here is how he looks like

Last edited:
Normies are retarded.

But you can still be less of loser have you tried sports the the youngest UFC fighter ever is a mentally challenged 19 year old
But his parents put him in sports since he was 5

A lot of people underestimate how much parenting can affect your life
Imagine what would have happened if every parents here realized that their kid was an ugly as hell and autistic and worked according I instead of shaming their child or not doing anything or even worse abusing them

Here is how he looks like
View attachment 1276627
I consider him truecel taier in the face department

Never finished highschool, never will.

I’m low-iq when it comes to normie / mainstream subject matters.. shit that it seems everybody else is invested in, I’m completely clueless. Probably why I sucked at school…

So much lying in this thread "Muh IQ is not everything, muh normies are dumber, scammers are low IQ, blablabla" all fucking bullshit. Im gonna say it, yes OP is low IQ and so am I. Nobody understands us

No idea but I'm guessing it's around 80, which puts me into the 9th percentile.

IQ tests are garbage as they ask general knowlege questions and shit that gets influenced by education. My performance IQ is 87 (considered "normal"), yet I forget how to do a task at a menial job like arrainging boxes in a repeating pattern on a pallet a few minutes after being shown how to do it.

unless you got some technical skills in woodmaking or plumbing, its impossible to moneymaxx as a low iq incel no matter what major you´re studying

its over