Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate being a guy

I wonder what has to happen for a man to become this big of a cuck

Had me in the first paragraph. He was close to becoming an Incel but chose to veer into Homosexuality instead

He doesnt hate being a man, he hates being a faggot. Who gives a fuck. "Wah wah the world doesn't want to suck my dick" so what nigga, move on.

Shit like this is embarrassing to read :feelskek::feelskek:

He needs to get some balls and fight the system so that one day he and other men won't have to live in such an oppressive misandrist world.

Better an incel than a cuck like this, neither of us are getting pussy, but at least us incels still have our self respect

Last edited:
I hate being a predator by default. I hate how my presence makes women feel uncomfortable if I’m trying to mind my own business walking home at night. I hate how I get lumped in with r*ists because I have a the same genitalia.
LOL WHAT PREDATOR BY DEFAULT??? HOW BRAINWASHED IS THIS GUY?

LEAST RETARDED SOYDDIT POST

I hope he kills himself unironically.

This is what society is trying to turn men into. Sickening demoralizing and tragic. :feelsUgh:

This is what society is trying to turn men into. Sickening demoralizing and tragic. :feelsUgh:
the non-breeding males go to the slaughterhouse
they want to do to us what they do to cattle

Sometimes I think I'm a loser then I remember about reddit soys

deleted, here's a link to the original:

I (21m) hate being a man. I hate how you feel like genuinely no one cares for you. I hate how little you are valued. I hate how I have to make something of myself for people to care about me, I can’t just be me because it’s not enough for anyone.

I hate being a predator by default. I hate how my presence makes women feel uncomfortable if I’m trying to mind my own business walking home at night. I hate how I get lumped in with r*ists because I have a the same genitalia. I hate seeing posts online dehumanising men and saying we are worse than wild animals (ik it’s rage bait but I still hate it). I hate how difficult it is to make new friends. I hate how little empathy most men and women have for each other.

I hate how I shouldn’t cry but even when I do cry no one is there for me. I hate how excluded I feel when I go out in public. I hate how I was never taken seriously when I was touched inappropriately by woman in clubs multiple times. I hate and I hate and I hate and I’m so tired of it.

I feel like I had so much love inside of me especially when I was younger but all of my experiences and things I have seen online have just forced me to turn anxious angry and isolated.

I never identified myself with the red pill community and I thought most of the big names from it were clowns. I think a lot of guys like me who struggle will get labelled red pill and therefore actually become red pilled because of it.

Sorry if this comes across as a rant I just had these thoughts and emotions on my chest for a while. I wouldn’t consider myself an incel well by definition anyway. I grew up with my mum and my sister and I’ve always tried to take care of them. I am friends with a couple women and they are chill good people. I am aware that I’m generalising when I talk about a lot of things but I just can’t escape from this mindset. I would love some advice on how to feel less hatred/ anxiety towards myself and others.

jfl what a faggot

feminists do consider most males to be predators by default, but you have to be a massive faggot to actually believe that or care about foid whining

back in the day people knew that foids were retarded and they even had a diagnosis for it:

A tragic case of internalized incelphobia and misandry. No man should feel the need to apologise for merely existing.

His 70 iq brain definately thought he will get blowjob offers in dms after this post

you have to be a massive faggot to actually believe that or care about foid whining
If a foid accuses you of something, society and normies would side with her and believe her by default.

He will still remain a creepy pedo in the eyes of foids who worship Richard Ramirez

Foids don't see Chad as a predator by default and he sure doesn't make them uncomfortable

I would love being a male so much if I was chad.