Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being a failure

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★
I hate with all my soul being a failure, unlike many here I can't even hold down a steady job because I'm a fucking autistic piece of shit with low IQ I can't do anything at 26 years old. I can't hold down a job for more than a few weeks. I have no college degree I don't know how to talk to people I don't even know how to talk to people like me like those on this forum. My inhibition is extremely high so much so that talking to any random person is very very difficult for me (even on the internet). I'm a fucking failure a loser I wish someone would kill me

I can't even make those high IQ posts that people here make, or those biting comments that make everyone laugh. I'm not like you guys on my previous account @Nebuchadnezzar in several years I barely got to 1000 comments. You all outnumber me by far. I'm the worst piece of shit on this forum.

I long so much for death, the nonexistence, the sweet eternal unconsciousness, but I am too much of a coward to even do that.

Most people on this forum have little to contribute except to investigate the depths of the forum like cockroaches and not contribute anything more than the most obvious autism.

Lay down and cope, my friend.

Most people on this forum have little to contribute except to investigate the depths of the forum like cockroaches and not contribute anything more than the most obvious autism.

Lay down and cope, my friend.
I can't cope, I think too much about my failures and they haunt me every moment like demons

You need to look into debt like me

I hate with all my soul being a failure, unlike many here I can't even hold down a steady job because I'm a fucking autistic piece of shit with low IQ I can't do anything at 26 years old. I can't hold down a job for more than a few weeks. I have no college degree I don't know how to talk to people I don't even know how to talk to people like me like those on this forum. My inhibition is extremely high so much so that talking to any random person is very very difficult for me (even on the internet). I'm a fucking failure a loser I wish someone would kill me
Literally me. Except I do have a collage degree. Even with a degree I can't a job. I have kind of given up on life. I just want to disappear.

I long so much for death, the nonexistence, the sweet eternal unconsciousness, but I am too much of a coward to even do that.
Yeah. I'm too much of a coward to do it with my own hands. I wish I would go to sleep and won't wake up tomorrow.

Even ascending at this stage in life is just doing the bare minimum to drag yourself out of sordid meandering purposelessness and not a long term solution in and of itself