Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being a child

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Once you have missed a certain point at life anything you do becomes infantile. Every attempt is nothing but infantile. People will expect that you at least have a somewhat decent foundation, knowledge within the work environment, an apprenticeship, living by your own, a driver licence, a car, a social circle, relationsships, yet I do have nothing of it as a 25 year old supposed man. I have been living within my own dream world, even now until this very moment.
Everything I do and want to do just has a touch of ''it is too late''.
Starting the driver licence with 24 and now I am 25. At least I have got an appointment for practical driving lessons but yet again reality just reminded me that I am not 17 anymore. Even my mother replied with scepsis: ''But you never drove before.'' while most 17 year old females are confident in driving and they do have all the back up due to their family and friends. But here I am, I do have nothing of it. No back up and no friends, just me. I even do have now a feeling of scepsis withing myself as well. I even think I cannot do it, despite the fact that females do it so easily. I cannot let this happen. This embarrassment is just too much for me. Is the total
As a 25 year old man you do not have any back up anymore. People will have expectations. I am now thinking of a solution but there is no solution to it.
@turbocuckcel_7000 you have been talking about similar topics as well. What to do now? How can we prevent the absolute destruction and humiliation of our penis?

There is only one thing left undone...

testosterone-shot.jpg

Soonish... I will have an appointment this week as well.

I wish I was still a child.
(Physically, not mentally)
Once you have missed a certain point at life anything you do becomes infantile. Every attempt is nothing but infantile. People will expect that you at least have a somewhat decent foundation, knowledge within the work environment, an apprenticeship, living by your own, a driver licence, a car, a social circle, relationsships, yet I do have nothing of it as a 25 year old supposed man. I have been living within my own dream world, even now until this very moment.
I have none of that. - at almost 57. NOTHING.

time is ticking
it's over

Bro driving is not a big issue. Chad lets foids drive him around. Focus on your face and use your ethnicity to your advantsge

@turbocuckcel_7000 you have been talking about similar topics as well. What to do now? How can we prevent the absolute destruction and humiliation of our penis?
There's obviously something very important missing from our lives and the lives of many others like us. Social disintegration allowed us to fall through the cracks, and now it's late... very late...

The feeling of being in a deep hole that nobody wants us to escape from except ourselves is pretty overwhelming at times, to be sure, but the truth is we were never supposed to be here in the first place, the problem should have been fixed in childhood or early adulthood, all these feelings are wrong and fake and will forever be so.

As for what will happen, I dunno, we can catch up on the basics eventually like driving and so on, but it also depends on what company you keep, if you are mogged by your company you will always feel inadequate.

For the record I can tell you that having job skills and your own place and being fit is not sufficient to feel like a man and to be successful in all areas of life... I've both failed to capitalize on those and been life-mogged by people who do not have them.

It's actually very difficult to give real advice on stuff like this, it varies too much person to person, in my case it might have been a good idea to stop resisting so much and accept that I'm lower class, struggling to rise to the middle class has wasted so much time and energy and also led me into very deeply antisocial environments like technical schools and jobs.
For you I'm not sure what the solution would have been but it could have been something similar: accept a simpler job from an earlier age, that leads you into getting a license, and meeting people at a young age when you're supposed to, and away from sterile tech environments.

Bro driving is not a big issue. Chad lets foids drive him around. Focus on your face and use your ethnicity to your advantsge
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

whitecels are volcels bro

Inject synthol. Point of no return. Gregg Valentino-maxx.

I'm sick of being a child as well. But achieving anything i want seems out of my reach, don't matter how much i try.

but the truth is we were never supposed to be here in the first place

We should have at least a somewhat decent foundation, but this is not the case. Do you really think we should not be here in that case in the first place? To me, it seems like it is all on purpose. They want to get rid of everything what is manly. Men become more and more weak.

As for what will happen, I dunno, we can catch up on the basics eventually like driving and so on

We will never be 17 again to go for our first car.

For the record I can tell you that having job skills and your own place and being fit is not sufficient to feel like a man and to be successful in all areas of life...

You even life mogg me. But yet again, just imagine you would not even have that. You literally would have nothing. You are just there, a so called man within this great world and nobody cares. Everybody is moving ahead while you look around standing there.

I've both failed to capitalize on those and been life-mogged by people who do not have them.

When will the destruction of our penis stop?

It's actually very difficult to give real advice on stuff like this, it varies too much person to person, in my case it might have been a good idea to stop resisting so much and accept that I'm lower class, struggling to rise to the middle class has wasted so much time and energy and also led me into very deeply antisocial environments like technical schools and jobs.

Injecting testosterone will help us for sure. I will start soonish with it.

For you I'm not sure what the solution would have been but it could have been something similar: accept a simpler job from an earlier age, that leads you into getting a license, and meeting people at a young age, and away from sterile tech environments.

If I had the chance to get at least a somewhat decent job, I would be fine with it. But i do not know if that happens. I do have several applications regarding that topic. I have to see.

I'm sick of being a child as well. But achieving anything i want seems out of my reach, don't matter how much i try.

Every achievement at this point feels marginal and infantile. I had to work for almost half a year in warehouse logistics for a driver licence while every 17 year old female will get it for free. Lol at my penis.

Last edited:
I love your posts man :feelskek:

You'll be driving one day

Your high T grandparents were raping cute slav foids and culling millions of reds, follow their example, go wEhRmacht

Driving is fucking easy. Just go to driving school, pass the test and then after a few months of driving around it will be second nature.

Don't worry. After all, children (females) are allowed to drive.

We should have at least a somewhat decent foundation, but this is not the case. Do you really think we should not be here in that case in the first place? To me, it seems like it is all on purpose. They want to get rid of everything what is manly. Men become more and more weak.
I mean they've turned us into monsters, for whom nothing makes sense anymore.

You even life mogg me. But yet again, just imagine you would not even have that. You literally would have nothing. You are just there, a so called man within this great world and nobody cares. Everybody is moving ahead while you look around standing there.

I don't lifemog you while you're still 6 years younger, you can do a lot in those 6 years tbh.

Injecting testosterone will help us for sure. I will start soonish with it.
It's worth a shot, did you get bloodwork done? I probably should, I have no idea how much T levels matter for me, I tried nofap for almost 3 months now and it has created some improvements in my state, not much but I can verbally destroy others now and not let them get away with anything, even family.

THE DRIVING PILL IS REAL YOU CLOWN

THE DRIVING PILL IS REAL YOU CLOWN
Well get it. This is not height or face you need excruciating pain and high cost for a chance for things go wrong

I got my license 2 years ago at 26 and nothing changed. I have nowhere to drive and no one to drive so it didnt make anything better
I dont know how much you can really catch up on these things cause once you miss the right timing you just dont get the same results. I really kick myself for not getting my license in high school, I have an early birthday and I could have been one of the first in my class to drive and maybe have got some bitches attention that way for a few seconds. Even if it was just to use me it would have been nice Now I have nothing

I hate being an adult in a site full of kids

inceldom leaves one in a state of arrested development

This is very relatable. For some reasons I just learnt and started to use motorcycle since Sunday, and I'm already 19 fucking yo, where middle schoolers here already do the same, and even better than me. It's truly emasculating

I don't lifemog you while you're still 6 years younger, you can do a lot in those 6 years tbh.

That is really harsh. No driver licence at age 31...

It's worth a shot, did you get bloodwork done?

I have an appointment for it this week.

I tried nofap for almost 3 months now and it has created some improvements in my state, not much but I can verbally destroy others now and not let them get away with anything, even family.

Everybody here should really go to an urologist for a blood test in general.

I got my license 2 years ago at 26 and nothing changed. I have nowhere to drive and no one to drive so it didnt make anything better
I dont know how much you can really catch up on these things cause once you miss the right timing you just dont get the same results. I really kick myself for not getting my license in high school, I have an early birthday and I could have been one of the first in my class to drive and maybe have got some bitches attention that way for a few seconds.

Despite the fact that you cannot do much with your driver licence now, it seems torublesome for you that you did not make it as a teenager. You could have life mogged all people back than. At least you do have ohne now.

This is very relatable. For some reasons I just learnt and started to use motorcycle since Sunday, and I'm already 19 fucking yo, where middle schoolers here already do the same, and even better than me. It's truly emasculating

At least you are in your teens. Try being 25 and do this stuff. This is truly emasculating.

That is really harsh. No driver licence at age 31...
a male relative got his at 36 finally.

what is his reward for this? his single mom wife, who wanted an open relationship at some point, treats him a little better than usual, maybe 5% less of a cunt

sometimes a license is just too little too late you know

I never had to drive as I always lived in large cities.
When I turned 28, I went to get my license. It did indeed feel like a milestone.

Then I must have driven a car at work once or twice and I'm back to riding the bus since.
But I guess, depending on where you live, there may be some social stigma attached to the fact that you're not driving.

At 25 you should have no problem getting your license, the tests are mainly made to filter out dumb kids and immigrants who don't get the subtleties of the language.

a male relative got his at 36 finally.

It is really a thing now, not only in Germany it seems. I have now talked to different people about this topic. Men will get their driver licence pretty late. On top of that many men do not even have a driver licence, specially rightwing people here in Germany. Seriously, what is going on here?

sometimes a license is just too little too late you know

And this is what is bothering to me. It is just too late and not only for that. I really feel embarrassed because of it. Same thing for an apprenticeship. It is actually too late for it. Just imagine having your first girlfriend at 25... I do not even know what I would say to her. Everything about this feels artificial.

It did indeed feel like a milestone.

I need to get at this milestone as well.

It is really a thing now, not only in Germany it seems. I have now talked to different people about this topic. Men will get their driver licence pretty late. On top of that many men do not even have a driver licence, specially rightwing people here in Germany. Seriously, what is going on here?
absent fathers and low dopamine

you cannot do anything with low dopamine, procrastination and ADHD and mental resistance will appear. and too low dopamine will make you go insane eventually.

And this is what is bothering to me. It is just too late and not only for that. I really feel embarrassed because of it. Same thing for an apprenticeship. It is actually too late for it. Just imagine having your first girlfriend at 25... I do not even know what I would say to her. Everything about this feels artificial.

it wouldn't be a problem if your girlfriend was 19 or 20, you could simulate your missing youth and do fine, but you are a pedophile rapist now if the woman is younger.
people want the woman to be older so she has not just two, but three or four times the sexual experience of the man, emasculating him completely and making the "relationship" pointless.

When you take your driving license, people will start to see you more as an adult. Maybe not everyone because there are very disrespectful people but surely your life will change for the better.

i'm a 5'3 mestizo driving an expensive mazda (paid by company) & it hasn't changed anything

Everything I do and want to do just has a touch of ''it is too late''.
Starting the driver licence with 24 and now I am 25. At least I have got an appointment for practical driving lessons but yet again reality just reminded me that I am not 17 anymore. Even my mother replied with scepsis: ''But you never drove before.'' while most 17 year old females are confident in driving and they do have all the back up due to their family and friends. But here I am, I do have nothing of it. No back up and no friends, just me. I even do have now a feeling of scepsis withing myself as well. I even think I cannot do it, despite the fact that females do it so easily. I cannot let this happen. This embarrassment is just too much for me. Is the total
As a 25 year old man you do not have any back up anymore. People will have expectations. I am now thinking of a solution but there is no solution to it.

There is only one thing left undone...

testosterone-shot.jpg

Soonish... I will have an appointment this week as well.

Testosterone injections will make you go bald. Either gymcel for your life and DwayneTheRockJohnsonmaxx or it's over.

you cannot do anything with low dopamine, procrastination and ADHD and mental resistance will appear. and too low dopamine will make you go insane eventually.

At this point it is only yourself and your own willpower. It is really harsh.

it wouldn't be a problem if your girlfriend was 19 or 20, you could simulate your missing youth and do fine, but you are a pedophile rapist now if the woman is younger.

Also I will not get any female that young. At this point of life everything just feels artificial. Most likely, there is no real solution to it.

Testosterone injections will make you bald.

I am afraid of that part. The thing is, I have to see how my body will react to this. If I am low in testosterone a testosterone therapy will not be harmful but instead helpful in every aspect of life.

At this point it is only yourself and your own willpower. It is really harsh.

Also I will not get any female that young. At this point of life everything just feels artificial. Most likely, there is no real solution to it.

I am afraid of that part. The thing is, I have to see how my body will react to this. If I am low in testosterone a testosterone therapy will not be harmful but instead helpful in every aspect of life.

You should try on elevating your testosterone levels naturally. Testosterone injections will make your balls go "well okay I'm not needed here anymore so bye bye lol" that means they will shrink and without T your gains will vanish immediately as well. They will also cause: Mood swings, acne, higher heart attack risk etc. etc. basically like steroids as it's unnatural, unless it's a really small dosis harmful side effects WILL occur.

Testosterone injections will make your balls go "well okay I'm not needed here anymore so bye bye lol"

You need to inject a lot until such thing happens. Also it will take some time.

They will also cause: Mood swings, acne, higher heart attack risk etc. etc.

There is no need to explain. I am already aware of everything regarding to this topic. I also have changing moods, so, who cares at this point. Also heart attacks just do not occur if you take a testosteorne therapy. Most likely, the intake of testosterone will be exploited in combination with other stuff like growth hormones. Before you want to explain me something about this topic, you really need to get more involved with this topic yourself. And even if it would causes hearth attacks on a low level, who cares at this point?

you are fucked and expect something?

either win lotto and surgerymax
or trannymax and join the wyminz

you know its over you just dont wanna give up yet , you still tryna resist , me neither but its inevitable we are meant to suffer , mentally

i became more apathetic but its still kinda shit , living on scraps , doing my own thing refusing to work or else i would off myself
i aint gonna be a slave to this shithole neither im gonna be a womans bitch !

Last edited:

There is no need to explain. I am already aware of everything regarding to this topic. I also have changing moods, so, who cares at this point. Also heart attacks just do not occur if you take a testosteorne therapy. Most likely, the intake of testosterone will be exploited in combination with other stuff like growth hormones. Before you want to explain me something about this topic, you really need to get more involved with this topic yourself. And even if it would causes hearth attacks on a low level, who cares at this point?

A little bit will already tell your body the message that testosterone does not need to be produced as you inject it externally = balls will shrink.

T injections won't help you. You will have to start being a man or it's over. If you hate being a child, start being a man.

A little bit will already tell your body the message that testosterone does not need to be produced as you inject it externally = balls will shrink.

T injections won't help you. You will have to start being a man or it's over.

being an ugly man is pointless

My order of 1kg of taurine from myprotein just arrived, I will report back on the results, if any... it should help with my hair, anxiety and general feeling of being cucked.

you know its over you just dont wanna give up yet , you still tryna resist , me neither but its inevitable we are mant to suffer , mentally

i became more apathetic but its still kinda shit , living on scraps , doing my own thing refusing to work or else i would off myself
i aint gonna be a slave to this shithole neither im gonna be a womans bitch !

At this point we can only compensate by hitting the gym in the most brutal way.

You will have to start being a man or it's over. If you hate being a child, start being a man.

Just become a man brah.

My order of 1kg of taurine from myprotein just arrived, I will report back on the results, if any... it should help with my hair, anxiety and general feeling of being cucked.

That sounds good. Are you using it in combination to hit the gym more brutally?

I can relate to you my fellow manchild. I still feel like iam 14 or 16