Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a 5’7 guy

I

imblessed1

Greycel
Being 5’7 is such a feminine height and it’s the reason why I’m depressed I hate being insecure about it and almost every guy height Mogs me and hearing foids talking about wanting a tall guy everyday is so fucking annoying I just want to be atleast average height if I woke up and I was average height I would be happy and all my problems and depression would be gone

The average man is the new manlet

The worst part is that even foidlets don't want you.

Fellow 5' 7'' cel here. I always felt as though 5' 8'' is the last acceptable height for a man that isn't "feminine" and actually gets some respect, even if it isn't as much as being 6' 2''. Incels here be like 'I wish I were born 6' 2'' ' I'm like I just want to be 1 inch taller over here... 5'7'' is such an interesting height because it feels like you are trapped between worlds. Below average, yet not enough to fit in with people calling themselves turbo manlets...idk :feelsrope: It's still a death sentence tho.

Last edited:
That's even shorter than my dad. Except my dad is in his 60s and Boomers had life on easymode, especially when it came to females.

Brutally over in 2022.

As a fellow 5'7 man it is truly over :feelsrope:

The worst part is that even foidlets don't want you.

Being short doesn't even subtract from their attractiveness.

A foidlet could be 5'1" and all that does is somewhat decrease her desirability for some men, while raising it for others. You know, almost like males have differing preferences.

Females though? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: only.

Same, I hate getting height mogged, it's the worst when it happens :lasereyes:

Being short doesn't even subtract from their attractiveness.

A foidlet could be 5'1" and all that does is somewhat decrease her desirability for some men, while raising it for others. You know, almost like males have differing preferences.

Females though? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: only.
I can confirm, I work with two 5'1" foids, and all they do is complain about being small. Their list of male simps - extensive, one fucks professional athletes.

Im 5'7. It is embarrassing to have girls be taller than me.

fellow 5'7 here ready to rope

Being short is an mental torture.

If you were 5'7 and handsome or 5'7 and a big frame or 5'7 and high-T or some combination it wouldn't be that bad.

The problem as I see it is 5'7 and normie looks guys.. they are just lesser versions of the standard 6'0-6'2 normies.

I'm 5'6.5 with thin bones,
wish I was robust, I'd feel better

Fellow 5' 7'' cel here. I always felt as though 5' 8'' is the last acceptable height for a man that isn't "feminine" and actually gets some respect, even if it isn't as much as being 6' 2''. Incels here be like 'I wish I were born 6' 2'' ' I'm like I just want to be 1 inch taller over here... 5'7'' is such an interesting height because it feels like you are trapped between worlds. Below average, yet not enough to fit in with people calling themselves turbo manlets...idk :feelsrope: It's still a death sentence tho.
5'7 is like you barely scratch the threshold of being accepted as a male, a weak one but still. I almost never see shorter guys than me, I think these guys just don't leave the house or drive in cars or killed themselfes bc the mogging is too brutal. At 5'7 you at least mog some very old people, some women and children.

What makes it suck for me is that I have to bump into women who are much taller than me everyday I’m at work. I’m consider tall by my family because they’re all short, my mother is 4’11”. But when I go outside I’m constantly mogged by other people, even noodlewhores are taller than me. Literally had I been an inch taller I would have been able to accept it more.

Being 5'8 with manlet proportions destroyed me tbh

If you were 5'7 and handsome or 5'7 and a big frame or 5'7 and high-T or some combination it wouldn't be that bad.

The problem as I see it is 5'7 and normie looks guys.. they are just lesser versions of the standard 6'0-6'2 normies.
6'2 normie slays, 5'7 normie commits suicide

6'2 normie slays, 5'7 normie commits suicide

Ya all women can choose from countless 6'0-6'2 standard normies.. at any time the woman wants, even marry them. So there would be no reason for any woman to ever choose a 5'7 normie.

So the 5'7 normie eventually ropes when he figures out he never once will get chosen.

Meanwhile standard normies might get chosen half the time, which is still pretty good. Eg.. on 100 times they could go on a date they go on 50 dates with different women.

I don’t know my exact height but I bet you’re taller than my manlet ass.

5'7 is the new manlet height

Lmao 5 7 is not even that bad, id kill for something like that, at least you can sort of mascmaxx at that height and be somewhat respected

I just want to be atleast average height if I woke up and I was average height I would be happy and all my problems and depression would be gone
Cope, and I'm also 5'7

Go bolivia
Go cope
Go ER
Go tranny
Go rope

Choose

Welcome to 5'7 hell boyo.

I'm 6 feet if a stand on a ladder.JFL i feel you bro i'm 5"7 and being mogged daily by females is the worst ropefuel feeling ever

Still a lot better than 5 3” maybe you can compensate by being really thick possibly