Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate beaners

WombtoPrisonPlanet

WombtoPrisonPlanet

Recruit
★★★★★
Where I'm wageslaving, I'm surrounded by Spanish speaking tacocels. It makes the work shift longer than it really is when all you hear is beaners your entire shift :feelsrope: if I had it my way they would all be sent to a firing squad. America has been fully taken over by these spics and whites will be wiped out by these fuckers :feelsree: so much for white power when it can be crippled by a bunch of burrito eating mignet fuckers that only deserve to eat my lead instead of breathing the same air as me.

@Da_Yunez @Logic55 @Dregster thoughts?

Depending on the job you work you could frame some of the beaners for shit

I hate these fucking retards who don’t even learn the language before becoming a freeloader in someone else’s country.

Depending on the job you work you could frame some of the beaners for shit
Those fuckers are probably plotting something against me anyway when I see them speaking Spanish and doing a glance at me :feelsree: I fight the urge to lynch those fucking beaners every FUCKING day.

They're talking shit about you in your own language

as a brown Hispanic, I am a decent person. I do not speak Spanish, I don't listen to mariachi music, I don't drink, I am not loud (I am calm and reserved ). The highly extroverted spics are annoying but I'm not like that. I'm just a normal person

as a brown Hispanic, I am a decent person. I do not speak Spanish, I don't listen to mariachi music, I don't drink, I am not loud (I am calm and reserved ). The highly extroverted spics are annoying but I'm not like that. I'm just a normal person
Don't worry, I don't hate fellow cels like you :feelsYall:

Those fuckers are probably plotting something against me anyway when I see them speaking Spanish and doing a glance at me :feelsree: I fight the urge to lynch those fucking beaners every FUCKING day.
Are your spic co-workers rude to you?

Where I'm wageslaving, I'm surrounded by Spanish speaking tacocels. It makes the work shift longer than it really is when all you hear is beaners your entire shift :feelsrope: if I had it my way they would all be sent to a firing squad. America has been fully taken over by these spics and whites will be wiped out by these fuckers :feelsree: so much for white power when it can be crippled by a bunch of burrito eating mignet fuckers that only deserve to eat my lead instead of breathing the same air as me.
californiacel too? @DarkStar

They hate autists the more unamericanized the spic is the worse they are
The older Hispanics hate Americanized Hispanics. The young Hispanics don't care because they are Americanized themselves.

Are your spic co-workers rude to you?
They do single word replies to anyone not Hispanic most of the time at my job while having full conversations all day with each other.