Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate baby boomers

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I fucking HATE baby boomers and this stupid fucking society.

From today the 'wise' baby boomers are protected by the society, they are arrogant, hateful and low IQ parasites. They look down on us, the youth while fucking up the society for the rest of us. It's stupid that if you try to argue with them they'll just pull the 'uneducated spoiled teenager' on you and you will be uploaded to the internet for standing up to yourself (happens a lot in my city), ruining your life forever.

They're incapable of arguing, that's all low IQ they are.

Guess who are keeping these parasites alive? Well that's the retarded youth generation (18-40) they despise so much. Society whether old or young is fucking retarded, being wageslaves to support those fuckfags. (Also the same wagecucks that support gynocentric, talk about surprise).

I hope someone shoots up or chops a elderly house. It makes me happy to see these faggots get shot dead. It's heartwarming!

I hope someone shoots up or chops a elderly house. It makes me happy to see these faggots get shot dead. It's heartwarming!
4F074940 877B 4EA4 BC0B 17D436947D23

generation X was worse
Tbh. Some of the Gen X (especially the older ones) are elitist on their age as well
I say kill them as well.
what kind of shithole u live in
>knife control
East Asia. Our laws are based on United Cuckdom and are even stricter (anything that resembles a 'weapon' is prohibited)

Boomers will never be able to fathom how bad things have become for younger men.

Too bad in my country guns and knives (only legal for food processing) are illegal.
and I don't have cyanide pills to off myself so.
where do u live? prison?

They messed up the economy

well yeah they do suck, they brought in neoliberalism thru the hippie movement. fuck em.