Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate baby boomers so fucking much.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Srs fuck those whitepilled fucks. I say whitepilled because even bluepilled people nowadays are less naive than they were srs.

I hate their "you can achieve anything" mentality. They let cucks breed like crazy and in turn they created the largest wave of incels in recorded history.

We suffer from their joy, may Allah give them no mercy.

can we stop making up fake pill names. bluepillers are that naive, thats the entire essence of what bluepill is all about.

They put the foundations to bring us to this shit, so i agree, their gen fucked ours !!!

its baby boomers fault i cant have a muscle car.

literally all throughout the 90's and 2000's muscle cars were cheap piles of shit you could buy in highschool then all of a sudden old baby boomers snatch them all up and put ugly ass chrome foose wheels on them

Gas the boomers, generation war now

its mostly liberal boomer women. most boomer men are tolerable by that measure. some boomer bitch who was always a cunt to me died of cancer. of the ass. recently. I am not even joking.

Attachments

• png-jumping-for-joy--1021.jpg
    png-jumping-for-joy--1021.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 60
If I recall, they were also the most hedonistic and promiscuous generation (sexual revolution).

The generation of free love and easy living.
Fuck the boomers.

i dont really like blaming a specific generation of humans, there have always been incels throughout history the only difference now is that social media / tinder has created a lot more than is necessary.

Agreed. Boomers were the one generation that fucked up the world, in many ways. Primarily because they were the biggest white knights who ever lived.

To think one generation fucked the next 10 generations royally.