Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I. HATE. BABIES. (And children in general)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc

Can't disagree with VeganPussy on this one. I hate children of all ages and want them to disappear from this world. ALL OF THEM. And shoot breeders. In Age of Empires III of course.

IDK where it comes from. Maybe natural selection making sure I don't procrreate (even through rape or whatever)... Any other antinatalists here?

I want the human race to stop reproducing entirely.

I'm 100% antinatalist

I hate how babies are made.

Ok VeganCopes

not really but I hate rude, spoiled kids. The fact that we live in a world where we have no authority to beat the shit out of some disrespectful brat just because he's someone's else kid makes me sick. Kids have so much power these days, that's the absolute state of the clown world.

I hate humans! :soy:

I like children as long as they're somehow related to me. I'm fine around those like my younger cousins and such.
I don't like or care for children that are not in my family. People can feel sad for those children in certain tragic situations that happened in history, that I won't name due to who's watching these boards, but I feel nothing for those. I just don't.
They're not related to me. They're not my own children. I feel nothing.

I would like to be a father. Then again I might die if I had one child and the child is a daughter. That's just, that's hell.

I like children as long as they're somehow related to me. I'm fine around those like my younger cousins and such.
I don't like or care for children that are not in my family. People can feel sad for those children in certain tragic situations that happened in history, that I won't name due to who's watching these boards, but I feel nothing for those. I just don't.
They're not related to me. They're not my own children. I feel nothing.

I would like to be a father. Then again I might die if I had one child and the child is a daughter. That's just, that's hell.
Breeder scum.

At least birth rates are falling for the time being. Not enough but it's less common for people to have lots of kids.

I want the human race to stop reproducing entirely.

Won't happen with larping traditionalists thinking that having a family is counterculture.

I hate how babies are made.
Cats sometimes mimic the sound of a baby crying so that humans get close, and then they steal your soul through your nose and mouth.

based. I agree. I hate seeing these vile crwatures

1581045650462 png 1

I honesty wish every singe human becomes sterilized and nobody can breed anymore. Would be lifefuel if humanity was exterminated at this point (in dark souls 3)

Last edited:
I like children (not in a pervert way)

not really but I hate rude, spoiled kids. The fact that we live in a world where we have no authority to beat the shit out of some disrespectful brat just because he's someone's else kid makes me sick. Kids have so much power these days, that's the absolute state of the clown world.
It should be legal to beat the shit out of kids who misbehave like in the past. At least they will act decently.

Cringe r/childfree faggotry. Children are the only human beings on Earth capable of possessing true spiritual purity. Once a child goes through puberty, they become corrupted by the all-consuming preoccupation with reproduction. Children are the only class of human beings worth treating with kindness.

I fucking hate kids. I fucking hate families. I fucking hate breeders. ABORT THEM ALL.

Why breed if some faggot is gonna point at you and call you a pedophile for just being and ugly man seen with a child

I hate humans and there are no exceptions

Maybe it’s just my bitter and jaded nature, but I despise kids (0-10) to an unnatural degree. Every noise they make is beyond irritating to me. Of course I don’t treat them badly, I can feign supportiveness and warmth in their presence but I can’t stick around for too long.

I don’t care about them

Holy shit. Imagine being this fucking wrong.
Imagine being so jaded and having your perception of reality so warped by hatred that you can't even acknowledge the innocence of children. I pity you.

Imagine being so jaded and having your perception of reality so warped by hatred that you can't even acknowledge the innocence of children. I pity you.
>Children
>Innocent
Absolutely fucking not. They base their choices on whether they other person is ugly or not. They also perceive them that way. Children are literally normies but to tenth power. They also don't have that filter with which normies will at least pretend to try to be in your presence, they will say what they think. They bully other children as well. So much for your "previousness" and "innocence". Normie tier greycel scum. Close to getting blocked and making THE LIST but I just want to laugh at your pathetic response that's coming up.

>Children
>Innocent
Absolutely fucking not. They base their choices on whether they other person is ugly or not. They also perceive them that way. Children are literally normies but to tenth power. They also don't have that filter with which normies will at least pretend to try to be in your presence, they will say what they think. They bully other children as well. So much for your "previousness" and "innocence". Normie tier greycel scum. Close to getting blocked and making THE LIST but I just want to laugh at your pathetic response that's coming up.
A child is a blank canvas, it has no perception of the world other than that of an asexual, hateless being. It is literally impossible for a child to experience true hate. Combine this with the fact that their minds have not been corrupted by sexual desire, and they are undeniably pure beings unless made otherwise through environmental factors. They only bully or behave in a nasty manner when they have suffered similar treatment, usually from their parents or other adults.

I don't care if you block me. Your braindead, psychopathic posts aren't exactly insightful, you autistic retard.

Last edited:
A child is a blank canvas, it has no perception of the world other than that of an asexual, hateless being. It is literally impossible for a child to experience true hate. Combine this with the fact that their minds have not been corrupted by sexual desire, and they are undeniably pure beings unless made otherwise through environmental factors. They only bully or behave in a nasty manner when they have suffered similar treatment, usually from their parents or other adults.

I don't care if you block me. Your braindead, psychopathic posts aren't exactly insightful, you autistic retard.
Normalfuck scum. Reported. blocked.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Tabula rasa in fucking 2020. Please change your avatar to Kanye, he seems more fitting.

Normalfuck scum. Reported. blocked.
What a pathetic psychopath you are. "People" like you are a stain upon humanity who do nothing but exacerbate suffering amongst all who must suffer your vile presence. Take your antinatalist nihilism to its logical conclusion and remove yourself from existence.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Tabula rasa in fucking 2020. Please change your avatar to Kanye, he seems more fitting.
Never implied Tabula Rasa. Please read it again.

Scuffed Colvin ngl
I think VeganGains has a gf. not sure but if you are somehow gymmaxxed and veganmaxxed you might be able to get some crazy bitch

I'd say I like kids but many people would certainly take it the wrong way.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc

Can't disagree with VeganPussy on this one. I hate children of all ages and want them to disappear from this world. ALL OF THEM. And shoot breeders. In Age of Empires III of course.

IDK where it comes from. Maybe natural selection making sure I don't procrreate (even through rape or whatever)... Any other antinatalists here?

Vegan gains was pretty redpilled, but then turned into a cuck and got married. Literally went backwards.