Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate autistic, nerdy, not like the other woman, low value women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I fuckin hate these types of women. They are essentially walking blackpills. They are your looksmatch, statusmatch, but not your sexual / relationship market value match. They have no trouble finding a mate. In fact, they will pretty much admit they don't want you and will only date up. I have seen a autistic whore once rant about her disdain for fellows autists and how much she loved her social neurotypical bf and how he helps pull her out of her "shell". JFL this moron even went on to describe how female autists are more socially aware compared to male autists which is why they have an even easier time dating. Yeaaaa... totally not the hole between your legs, honey bun. And if they can't find anyone, they'll make up some retarded nonsense like demisexual / asexual.

They just broken sluts. Cute adorable autist loli waifu of culture is something extremely rare, of just myth

this moron even went on to describe how female autists are more socially aware compared to male autists which is why they have an even easier time dating.

Socially aware male autists are philosophers of the blackpill.

Socially aware female "autists" are whores for NT men.

Last edited:
Nerdy, ugly, autistic and they still only go after Chad.

female autists don’t exist

They're called NLOGs. Not like other girls girls. They invade low SMV male spheres such as vidya, tabletop and metal not because they're interested in the subject, but because they attract a galactic cluster of orbiters and get infinite validation.

NLOGs just string low SMV men along for attention while fucking Chad on the side, like all girls do. They don't have a god damn clue about the things (games, movies) they pretend to like either.

NLOGs prove their NLOG status by dyeing their hair stupid colours because they think it makes them different to other girls.

I sort of understand them, at least the pursuit of NT partner part. Meeting someone equally autistic for the first time was the biggest suicide fuel for me. It made me realize how annoying and unbearable I am, and it made me immensely grateful to my friends who put up with me.
Of course I would date an autistic person, no question about that, I would be happy even with low functioning autist, but NT person is always preferable.

Meeting someone equally autistic for the first time was the biggest suicide fuel for me. It made me realize how annoying and unbearable I am

What types of autistic behaviors do you find most annoying? Male autists who are emotional, verbose, and seek validation from neurotypicals are cringy, but the ones that are rational, unemotional, and predictable aren't unbearable in my opinion. Normies and women hate them because they are boring, machine-like and "creepy", but who cares?

I would be happy even with low functioning autist, but NT person is always preferable.

This young woman's boyfriend would disagree.

orjmey3bmga21.png

Last edited:
Well I like these women but they don't like me. My best friend from childhood is this kind of woman. She is my total match looks-wise and personality-wise. She used to be my oneitis. I loved her for many years. I told her about my feelings and begged her to date me on 3 different occasions, but she said no. Now I am numb inside and don't care anymore even when she tells me about the jerks who pump and dump her. Without her, i would be lonely and have no friends so I deal with it. But secretly I am happy to know she will hit the wall soon and will probably beg me to date her and I can say NO. At 29 she is already looking kind of old.

They're called NLOGs. Not like other girls girls. They invade low SMV male spheres such as vidya, tabletop and metal not because they're interested in the subject, but because they attract a galactic cluster of orbiters and get infinite validation.

NLOGs just string low SMV men along for attention while fucking Chad on the side, like all girls do. They don't have a god damn clue about the things (games, movies) they pretend to like either.

NLOGs prove their NLOG status by dyeing their hair stupid colours because they think it makes them different to other girls.
If you can't compete with Stacies & Becky's for average to high value male attention just go after the left overs they would never be caught dead around theory, while getting the D from 1 Chad.

"OH TEEHEE I AUTISTIC GIRL, I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GURLS, OHHHHHH I HAVE NT BOYFWIEND I LUVV SOOO MUCH HOOOOO JUST TAKE SHOWER AN GET HAIRCUT, THERE IS GIRL OUT THERE FOR YOU TOO AUTISTIC GUYS, I LIEK VIDYA & ANIME, I DYE HAIR AND COSPLAY, MAKE ASMR YOUTUBE AND TAKE ALL YOU MONEY BUT I NEVER SEE YOU AS ANYTHING MORE THAN FWIEND TEEHEE"

FUCK!

Last edited:
JFL this moron even went on to describe how female autists are more socially aware compared to male autists which is why they have an even easier time dating.

Nothing to do with the fact that women are the ones who get approached while guys are expected to approach.

Low value foids are the most likely to try to blue pill you into thinking personality is the main driver of attraction. Mid-to-high value people are more open about the importance of looks because they have no need to overlook major physical flaws to find a mate.

yup hate them too, they're all the same hypergamous bitches who have no idea what its like to be in ur shoes

"OH TEEHEE I AUTISTIC GIRL, I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GURLS, OHHHHHH I HAVE NT BOYFWIEND I LUVV SOOO MUCH HOOOOO JUST TAKE SHOWER AN GET HAIRCUT, THERE IS GIRL OUT THERE FOR YOU TOO AUTISTIC GUYS, I LIEK VIDYA & ANIME, I DYE HAIR AND COSPLAY, MAKE ASMR YOUTUBE AND TAKE ALL YOU MONEY BUT I NEVER SEE YOU AS ANYTHING MORE THAN FWIEND TEEHEE"

These types do autistic foids are always in a relationship with a turbo NT guy whose in some 6 figure job.

An autistic man would be lucky to have a relationship with a mentally retarded potato

Last edited:
They usually are the so called "femcels", who doesn't get chad's dick very often, so they complain about not having a boyfriend, while rejecting a lot of normies. They are the worst type of women.

They usually are the so called "femcels", who doesn't get chad's dick very often, so they complain about not having a boyfriend, while rejecting a lot of normies. They are the worst type of women.

Well I like these women but they don't like me. My best friend from childhood is this kind of woman. She is my total match looks-wise and personality-wise. She used to be my oneitis. I loved her for many years. I told her about my feelings and begged her to date me on 3 different occasions, but she said no. Now I am numb inside and don't care anymore even when she tells me about the jerks who pump and dump her. Without her, i would be lonely and have no friends so I deal with it. But secretly I am happy to know she will hit the wall soon and will probably beg me to date her and I can say NO. At 29 she is already looking kind of old.
You have no shame or sense of pride.

When she finally comes around, you should embrace her, make her feel comfortable and accepted for who she is, then.... pump and dump her.

i think i have dealt with several autist camgirls, i noticed that they were very awkward but they had boyfriends

Femcels don't exist. I got banned off of r/AvPD for speaking the truth that foids with social anxiety/autism can easily get sex. They then banned me and made a pinned post about incels. JFL.

Femcels don't exist. I got banned off of r/AvPD for speaking the truth that foids with social anxiety/autism can easily get sex. They then banned me and made a pinned post about incels. JFL.
This is what's interesting about the current paradigm. You simply cannot criticize women, or in your case, call attention to the obvious advantages women have. It's like taboo or something. What are they afraid of exactly?

On the subject of noodlewhores, I once saw a post shaming them for their white cock hunger, and a bluepiller came in swooping in m'lady's defense. "S-so what? Me date who me wants. Day dates who day wants too. Asia man want whitey tooooo." JFL imagine being so moronic and not understanding the obvious imbalance of asian male/female mating dynamics. Imagine being so idealistic to the point of ignorance?

I hate all women

image-7.jpg

"look, i too haave autism"

Note how even an autistic girl knows the value of orbiters and attention whoring.

Last edited:
Foid "rejects" are the biggest hypocrites on Earth. Bitch you know fully well I'm a better mate for you than that turbo NT corny douchebag faggot. Cunts man I swear.

They’re usually deathly skinny or landwhales that reject every normie/incel then cry about not having a boyfriend (Chad)

I fuckin hate these types of women. They are essentially walking blackpills. They are your looksmatch, statusmatch, but not your sexual / relationship market value match. They have no trouble finding a mate. In fact, they will pretty much admit they don't want you and will only date up. I have seen a autistic whore once rant about her disdain for fellows autists and how much she loved her social neurotypical bf and how he helps pull her out of her "shell". JFL this moron even went on to describe how female autists are more socially aware compared to male autists which is why they have an even easier time dating. Yeaaaa... totally not the hole between your legs, honey bun. And if they can't find anyone, they'll make up some retarded nonsense like demisexual / asexual.
I've never met an autistic female

This movie is blackpilled. The girl is a bit nerdy, but so what? She just has to not be fat and the jock fell for her. If anything, nerdiness helps girls. They are introverted and not an extrovert attention whore. They are more likely to be cultured - into indie flicks, art, music. They seem more submissive.

I've never met an autistic female
2110.jpg

This movie is blackpilled. The girl is a bit nerdy, but so what? She just has to not be fat and the jock fell for her. If anything, nerdiness helps girls. They are introverted and not an extrovert attention whore. They are more likely to be cultured - into indie flicks, art, music. They seem more submissive.

2110.jpg

Actually lol'd at this IRL tbh