Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate attractive guys I want to punch them in the face (in video games)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Whenever I see a Chad on the streets, I want to kick their ass, I want to punch them in the face and make them bleed, I hate them so much. For them it wouldn't be much cause they would probably be comforted by their girlfriends afterwards. I want them to know what it feels to suffer (all of that in Fornite of course)

Legit AF and based. I would play Coop with you in Fortnite.

I also want to hit them, with that superiority smile from ear to ear

I just hope they get AIDS/HIV & dangerous STDs. That would be better suffering imo.

Same here bro, I fucking envy chads.

tbh I don't hate the chads.
I hate the people that worship them

I’m always too busy being jealous and going through a few minutes of confusion

If you become a chad somehow, are you going to hate yourself?
why do you worship degenerate pieces of shit like chads and tyrones them fucking so many foids is the reason why these bitches have massive egos and cannot settle with their looksmatch because they can have chad instead if chad was loyal to one stacy id respect him but he is fucking my looksmatch so fuck him you are cucked for not hating chads

why do you worship degenerate pieces of shit like chads and tyrones them fucking so many foids is the reason why these bitches have massive egos and cannot settle with their looksmatch because they can have chad instead if chad was loyal to one stacy id respect him but he is fucking my looksmatch so fuck him you are cucked for not hating chads
hate? seriously? hate isn't a strong word to express what you really want to say? be honest man he just won at the genetic lottery and he don't deserve to be hated just because of that.

we can hate some people because of his stupid actions.

be chad is not a curse and we know that we wanted to have just one day of chad's life.

some of us ( I don't have ) have a chad friend and most of them probably don't hate them, but they feel very depressed because the chad friend probably will mog him all the time...

why do you worship degenerate pieces of shit like chads
I didn't say that I worship them, I said I hate people that whorship them.

just use your brain.
You cant become chad you cuck. You're born as chad
Let's say you have a brother and somehow he was born as a chad and you don't.
are you going to hate him? HATE? be honest with yourself...

the real problem are not the chads. The problem are the people that worship them like they were gods.

Last edited:
hate? seriously? hate isn't a strong word to express what you really want to say? be honest man he just won at the genetic lottery and he don't deserve to be hated just because of that.

we can hate some people because of his stupid actions.

be chad is not a curse and we know that we wanted to have just one day of chad's life.

some of us ( I don't have ) have a chad friend and most of them probably don't hate them, but they feel very depressed because the chad friend probably will mog him all the time...

I didn't say that I worship them, I said I hate people that whorship them.

just use your brain.

Let's say you have a brother and somehow he was born as a chad and you don't.
are you going to hate him? HATE? be honest with yourself...

the real problem are not the chads. The problem are the people that worship them like they were gods.
Stfu, fuck you and fuck nature for validating fuckers who won the genetic lottery

I hate chads, they are just so superior in every aspect of their lives I can’t help but to feel jealousy. They are literally gods among men. And before you call me chad worshiping cuck, I’m not, I’m just stating the facts, they are better than us and there is nothing we can do about it.

I only play as attractive characters